In support of Planetz.com

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Post by garyb »

discuss religion in the off-topic forum. i may join you. this thread is for supporting planetz through donated cwa plugins....
Music Manic

Post by Music Manic »

On 2005-12-29 09:00, Me$$iah wrote:
This is off the main topic,

But as a long time student of religion, history
psycology and many other related topics, I would be really interested in seein and participating in a discussion about religions with the folks here. Obviously, in a good natured and well mannered way. I hate argument.

would anyone here be offended if I started a thread on this suject in the off topic forum. More to the point would anyone reply to such a thread??
I ask as I am truly interested in learning about the beliefs of others, as well as sharing some of my views.
In good intentioned, debates that way everyone learns somthing new from the experience

Cheers
Me$$iah
See you off topic forum Me$$iah.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

:lol: Don't seeds just flourish when planted here.

Too many of you have directed insults & questions my way to warrent the answers (way too off topic for this thread, which I previously apologised for).

All I can say is, believe in whatever you want & don't force it on others.

Have a great Hogmanay & a very Happy New year when it comes ... If you celebrate such things.
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Nobody was forcing anything on you when you insulted Eliam.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

I didn't mean to insult your friend personally Paul. If he or yourself have taken my comments that way, then please re-think.

If I speak out of turn I will often correct myself or apologise. In this case I won't on this thread, as I was cautioned again via PM for my thoughtlessness & off-topic comments.

As I said, seeds certainly flourish here on Z. With so many opinions, I've been told to be more considerate to the feelings & beliefs of others, which I will certainly try to do.

Again Paul, no offence meant.
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Thanks for the kind words and support Nestor. Your presence here in the forums is one of the ingredients that make planetz so great.

Thanks shroomz for reining it in. My advice (again) - everything in moderation, and with respect. Just re-read your writing before you submit your post, and ask yourself- would you really be saying it this way if you were talking face-to-face, in person? Communicating email/online tends to desensitize the writer, but rarely the reader.

And thanks Me$$iah for starting the new thread in Off-topic. I guess your username may be a useful starting point for some discussions :smile: :smile:

Cheers all,
-John
eliam

Post by eliam »

Shroomz, why don't you say it to me? I don't size you man, you throw dirt at me and apologize to the other guy... On what planet do you live? As I said, I don't take your negative stuff personally, nevertheless I'd like you to set things straight with me. If you prefer to ignore it and go your way as if nothing happened, feeling justified in your arrogance, well... this is your choice and I won't criticize you for that, but I'd like us to get along better than that, if you want to. Thanks,
Etienne

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eliam on 2005-12-30 20:31 ]</font>
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Look Etienne, if you need an apology from me, by all means have my humblest apologies. Also, have a good read back at the last few pages of this thread. You'll find there's been rather a few more insults thrown my way than I have thrown at ANYONE ELSE (Directly) Am I offended ? .. no ... Am I asking for apologies from guys who've been more insulting to me than I've ever been to someone on Z ... no. If they feel like apologising as I've done for their brash & unthoughtful comments, fine & I'll happilly accept their apologies as direct & indirect ones or whatever form they come in.

It seems you were personally offended by my comments from the outset Etienne & to set the books straight, it was your "speak for yourself" snap at me which promted me to say more. However my comments were not directed at you, but rather were to everyone & anyone, this has obviously not only confused yourself & Paul, but also others, so for the LAST TIME .. Eliam & anyone else offended by my one little comment (re: brainwashed) .. Please accept my humble apologies for insulting whatever on earth you think I've insulted, be it your faith, mother, dog or whatever.

Have a happy new year when it comes.
eliam

Post by eliam »

That's all right buddy! I wasn't offended, truly, but I'm a sensitive person and I like a friendly climate, without unsettled stuff. I can be quite direct too, especially when it comes to things that are dear to me. I feel this is quite settled and I want us to be friends, because no matter our different visions, I think we all can make the difference between something constructive and something that isn't, right? Anyway, thanks for setting it straigth, I appreciate it!

Happy new year to all, may you all be filled with happiness, peace and success in your endeavours!

Be at peace.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

aah, may good vibes return :grin:

cheers everyone :smile:
eliam

Post by eliam »

:grin:
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

Big thanks to John Cooper for suporting us!!
And thank you CrewamWare for suporting John Copper and this great forum!
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Just a bump for this thread!
There are still several licenses left at these discount prices. (See the top of the thread for info!)

Cheers,
-John
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

to be more positive (although i am french...), i would just say it is funny that technology (cos our forums are especially dedicated to creamware users, right?) gather people who do not know each others... We are discussing thanks to electronics components !!!!

I have never asked this forum (and the french one!) to help me find new friends (or new enemies either!)... like it is the case in many stupid forums where people talk about nothing with no respect ... We are here (mainly of course) to help, understand, speak about our passion : music... so should we be touchy or agressive ?! A friendly communication is indeed important.

We must be realistic : Creamware remains a "profitable" firm as soon as they understand their customers and they succeed to cope with global competition. Their decisions have pros and cons but we do not know the reality of the market and the financial issues involved, so i do not use to complain about creamware attitude. If i were not happy with my dsps i would have sold my cards. So i am happy to ear about this thread and this commercial response of CW... Thank you all !
Jonathan
cortone

Post by cortone »

***BUMP***

PZers,
Just a reminder, this is a great deal, and a way to support PlanetZ. With all the new users, maybe they have missed this opportunity.

Cory
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

The last prodyssey at $150 just sold.
There's a list of the remaining discounted plugins at the top of this thread.

Cheers,
-John
pling

Post by pling »

time for a reminder :) (look at the 1st side)

...and a little story about my purchase of the s&s pack planetz-support-discount here:

i bought it a only few days before the summer special on cwaudio :)
that made me really laugh :D
i was very happy to be finally able to support planetz because:

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20350

and it was yet cheaper than the summer special! :lol: cool!

p.s.: i love you guys! :o :oops:

:lol:
coc999

back from india

Post by coc999 »

Hello Pz planet , i'm back after a 2 years job trip in India , John your forum is still great and even if presently don't do so much music and i am not a great contributor , i'm still enjoying to come and read on your rare Planet.

see you for christmas on paypal (or something similar...)

respect

coc999

:) the only french-croatian-indo tamil member of the site :)
hubird

Post by hubird »

Hi COC1001 :D
good to see you back.
btw., Algorhithm came back for a few posts after his Panama adventure, but that's a year ago at least now Image