Welcome to Paradise 9

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

Welcome to Paradise 9

Post by spacef »

A little sci-fi track with an old-school rithm, where you can hear Neodyne (pad at 1:20 and sequence at 1:34) and some vsti sounds mixed in the 7 bands parallel equalizer/filter. There is also a "phaser pad vst" that goes through neo-fx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1ZREdB9aY

It is an old track began at least 5 years ago, that I wanted to finish, by adding a couple of scope/BB3 synths. The rest is vsti. It all started as an explore-session of U-he Retro 5 sequencer on a laptop. It sounded very "plastic" and it was difficult to make it "like-able". But I tried changing the bass with other sounds , eurorack etc, and even though it is great, it completely changes the ambiance and would be another track. I could have added more melodies and sophistication but I prefer to do it in other tracks. Keep this one simple. Like that it inspires me Science Fiction and deep space travels.
I think I exhausted the best of "alien worlds creative commons wallpapers" to make a decent slide show.
Enjoy
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
LorenOA76

Re: Welcome to Paradise 9

Post by LorenOA76 »

Mehdi this a beautiful track!!!
Sound great and also a great story :)

Loren
spacef

Re: Welcome to Paradise 9

Post by spacef »

Thanks Loren!
The track would be better with someone who can play piano, to add some variations and musicality. I can't do it myself even though I have a few ideas, so I left it like that. The drums could be more varied, now I would change them in the 2nd "verse" but it is ok like that.

I am looking for a "virtual Elton John" plugin, anyone knows something like that?
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website