Music at the Z

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

valis

Re: Music at the Z

Post by valis »

No need to apologize Nestor, the last several years pulled me into directions that I did not expect, but this was good in the long run for I uncovered a course of events in my life that will be of benefit to the 2 children I now have. I am actually grateful you shared what was happening to you several years ago, which I presume led you to leave where you lived and change directions in life.

If I was able to--at some point--put a visual component to this, would you be interested in sharing the returns? I have a lot of work to do before then, but it might give me something useful to do in a future gap in time when I'll need the ability to remove myself from distraction.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

valis wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:22 pm No need to apologize Nestor, the last several years pulled me into directions that I did not expect, but this was good in the long run for I uncovered a course of events in my life that will be of benefit to the 2 children I now have. I am actually grateful you shared what was happening to you several years ago, which I presume led you to leave where you lived and change directions in life.

If I was able to--at some point--put a visual component to this, would you be interested in sharing the returns? I have a lot of work to do before then, but it might give me something useful to do in a future gap in time when I'll need the ability to remove myself from distraction.
Thanks Valis, in fact, I already have a graphic presentation, it is something simple, but it is what I want, thank you for your interest.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
valis

Post by valis »

That is good, and I am very glad to hear it.