Extract Kontakt libraries nkc, nkx, etc files !

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Extract Kontakt libraries nkc, nkx, etc files !

Post by JoPo »

Not a Scope tip but a tip, anyway, I wished to find an easy solution since years !

Extract Kontakt nkc, nkx files ! If you want only one sample, it has always been easy to record it in your daw but how can you do when you'd like IR files that are inbedded in nkr files ?

If you have Total Commander = https://www.ghisler.com/index.htm , download also this : http://www.mediafire.com/file/gtpxcgzgs ... mander.zip , unzip, in Total Commander go to : option → configuration → plugin, press the configure button near .WCX , write the type file you want to extract in « All file with extension » (nkc, nkx, nicnt I tried only those 3 for the moment), then, click 'search' and go to the folder where you unzipped the « inNKX » and select it.

The path to the file appears, select it, select also the extension you added (« All file with extension ») and you're done. Confirm and go back in tatal commander browser, find the Kontakt file and you'll be able to extract all its sample files ! Yeah !

I've search one's again that after noticing that in the Sample modeling trumpet libray, it's JUST an IR file that makes the trumpet sounding mute with harmon !! And now, I can add that harmon to any other brass thanks to a IR reverb. Fantastico !:)
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Marco

Re: Extract Kontakt libraries nkc, nkx, etc files !

Post by Marco »

:D Thx good idea!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
DragonSF

Post by DragonSF »

nki doesn't seem to work (getting some text in Cyrillic)
DragonSF

Post by DragonSF »

Actually I found out, how to use Kontakt to extract the samples.
iodio88

Post by iodio88 »

Hey there! It's been some time, but would you mind sharing how you figured it out? I mean extracting samples with Kontakt...thanks!