DNA 's multi compressor was the beautyful gift

dNa Devices discussion & support

Moderators: valis, RA

Marco

DNA 's multi compressor was the beautyful gift

Post by Marco »

Hallo to all loyal friends, DNA gave me the multi band compression device as a gift.
:D works very well, and very musical! Successfully tested and perfect stuff for all your needs.

If anyone else has experience with it, just tell here.
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dawman

Re: DNA 's multi compressor was the beautyful gift

Post by dawman »

It has Mono Maker pre Compressor which allows one the shape the output nicely.
It's really a neat Mastering tool.
Another thing I noticed was the MS also post Mono Maker ensures frequencies slightly above the selected Mono Maker threshold can be shaped there creating Mono at the lowest range, then giving me that Tornado Funnel shape by widening the mids and highs to taste.

Plus it's screen set capable making BX Digital unnecessary, for my needs.
I am angry it's free and demand the developer charge 100 dollars...
RA

Re: DNA 's multi compressor was the beautyful gift

Post by RA »

@Anabella: thank you for the appreciation, coming from one of the most critical users on the platform ;-)

@Dawman: Well, you just have to deal with the fact that i WANT YOU to have this for free! I demand you accept it as it is! Or else i will get angry. LOL

Good to read that the device works for you both as it is intended. Put it to good use my dear friends! I could only hope they make a difference. Let's keep Scope alive with these additions!

As one can see, Scope is great for creating music along with synths, mixing with great tools and effects and mastering with dedicated processors.

Always nice to read user experiences of the dNa devices.

Thank you.
- We're freaks about gearz and methods -
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl