CHANGE ??

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

CHANGE ??

Post by dawman »

I am a very patriotic American, and believe in our Constitution, a real Yankee do or die.

We have many problems as every other Nation has. But our politicians really think we the voters have short comprehension.

It is such a joke to hear these half assed actors say whatever they think will win an election, and hope the voters won't remember.

I still maintain that only a real actor can be a great President. They have the talent to at least make eye contact when they give their speeches. How pathetic is it when someone gives a speech, and constantly must look down to their talking points written by another person.

Sadly these poorly trained actors are effective as many Americans are blind, and stupid, or just don't care.

Change is the new talking point. ....That's a joke. How can one expect change when there are 40.000 plus lobbyists just waiting to hand over cash and favors to the victor. At least they are smart enough to know exactly what they are doing. When you ask them who they are voting for, their reply is always " The Winner, Of Course. " :lol:

Change,.....Yeah Right. Teddy Kennedy has endorsed Barak Obama publicly today, and given a speech that made me nausicous. To think that this Spoon fed alchoholic represents change, is a contradiction in terms. This mooch is still sponging off of his late, great brothers reputation.

If B.Obama thinks that this will help his policy of " change ", he is sadly mistaken. The only reason he is still in office is that he remembered how his father, the gangster rum runner, bought his sons political futures. So as long as he can hand out cash and favors to local branches of Government in Massaschussets, he will be re-elected. That is the way in D.C., and always has been.

Make no mistake, big money will win every time, and we the voters are stupid enough to vote these " actors " in, it's our fault. These primaries decide which candidate will win their parties nomination. Our last chance to get who we want is during these times.

Looks like we are going to be stuck with some real schmucks this time.

I do have to say that I really like the way Obama can connect to an audience. He has watched many Reagan, and Kennedy vidoes and has done his homework.

John McCain will look silly in a 1 on 1 debate with such a speaker. Too bad, as McCain is the only politician who has tried to get rid of lobbyists, and corporate influence in Washington. He is a real maverick, and has served his country well as a soldier, and a politician. If anyone deserves it, he does. But many are afraid he will seek out the guys who tortured him in Viet Nam when he was a P.O.W., and skin them alive. :D

Be ready for higher taxes, and an economic recession as the same old jack offs will be controlling our money again.

As much as Bush and Republicans pissed everyone off, and flipped their fingers to some of our most trusted allies, i bought a shit load of gear, paid little taxes, and my assets in real estate rose a phenominal 40% !!

Time to hide the money, the Dems are coming back to the Beltway.

It's O.K. actually. Our brethren from the U.K. and the U.E. will benefit from the serious ass kissing the next President will have to do.

CHANGE ??.........................That is exactly what will be left in our pockets after this next election. :cry:
Zer

Post by Zer »

hopefully there are others out there to rule the world
http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/08012403.html
:lol:
"Heaven is there where hell is and heaven is not on earth!"
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

garyb

Post by garyb »

:lol:

ok, what's the use, i'll play with you.

CFR.
Refrochia

Post by Refrochia »

Ron Paul is the only candidate that will bring change. The rest are just puppets.

Its amazin watching the media blackout. When he came 4th (cant remember which state) they only reported the top 3 republicans. When he came 2nd, they only reported the republican winner.

Its the same in the UK with the BBC which is annoying considering that we have to pay a license fee whether you like it or not. The least they could do is report whats happening. Check this link:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/7145238.stm
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.
MD69

Post by MD69 »

Hi,

In France one day De Gaulle said: "French peoples are so stupid that one day they will elect J. Chirac!"

Peoples being taken for morons by politicians is I think a constant on earth ;-)

Anyway, if we elect the president we deserve, reciproque is also true: They have the peoples they deserve.

Cheers

Michel
dawman

Post by dawman »

We have our own BBC here called PBS.

The government appointed CEO Bill Moyer often does his personal bias instead of passing on information.

Sadly enough I am often trying to get some of those lucrative grants for starving artists, where you send in your demos for documentaries, etc.

The BBC seems to like Rudy Guilliano cause in their eyes Hillary and Bill will win, and beat Rudy.

They never mentioned Ron Paul. Texas doesn't want Ron Paul to win because they would lose their best Senator in the states history.

He is the only person who mentiones since we have been in Irag our country's Oil reserves ( Hidden Facilities ) are full for the first time in our country's history, and that more facilities are being filled and built. Yucca mountain in Nevada was never meant for Nuclear waste. I have friends who work there and claim that after hours millions of gallons are being stored.

Politicians have been using the excuse to stop a program which doesn't exist to further their tough stance on disposing Nuclear waste, and the whole time nothing is ever sent there except Oil. Talk about plausible deniability !!

He doesn't play ball with Washington or the Media which is the voice and deception of Washington. He doesn't stand a chance.

Bill O'Reilly had him on Fox, but agreements were made on the topics discussed.

This whole facade is for our enjoyment only.

Until an outsider wins the Presidency, nothing will change. Even then, only a dictator who believes in the Constitution can save us.

MAY THE BEST ACTOR WIN THE ACADEMY AWARDS.

SENATORS GET THE TONI AWARDS.

CONGRESSMAN GET THE EMMY'S. :lol:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

All I feel is that we are facing, possibly, the biggest political changes ever made in history, at a global scale. But not because those that have the power to rule are replaced by others, all on the contrary, rather because what they will be forced to do to keep their position of power, will change the world in deep ways. By the way, not necessarily into good changes…

The time is starting… now…
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
garyb

Post by garyb »

the stated goal is 500,000,000 TOTAL population. it's quite doable these days....
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

True, but unfortunately we are manipulating the ecosystem you name.

I don’t see a seeking-power-kind human being intelligent enough to STOP all this… It seems they don’t realize that the earth is their home too… and as All Gore says: “they want a lot of money, but… where are they going to spend it after a while?” Of course, he is saying we will not have a world to be alive and enjoy by the end, if we keep going.
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

Refrochia wrote:Ron Paul is the only candidate that will bring change. The rest are just puppets.

Its amazin watching the media blackout. When he came 4th (cant remember which state) they only reported the top 3 republicans. When he came 2nd, they only reported the republican winner.

Its the same in the UK with the BBC which is annoying considering that we have to pay a license fee whether you like it or not. The least they could do is report whats happening. Check this link:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/629/629/7145238.stm
This data was collated by independent polling resource website Pollster.com. Full data from these and other polls, including detailed methodology and margin of error adjustments, can be found on the dedicated pages 2008 National Democratic Presidential Primary and 2008 National Republican Presidential Primary.
garyb

Post by garyb »

Al Gore is a hypocrite who says you have to cut down on enrgy usage, but had a $30,000 electric bill(for ONE month!) for his home.....

single species my ass. if you don't put millions of gallons of old nerve gas into the ocean because there's no place to dump it, if the people in charge weren't such pigs, the earth could easily hold us and more. there are NO food shortages, just greedy handling and waste of food. have you actually seen how big the earth is compared to where the people are? there are a lot of people. there's a lot more room...

see, they're gonna feed you garbage statistics to convince you to volunteer your self and family for extinction, while they live as gods....this is the great sacrifice that Crowley and other oocultists spoke of(human sacrifice to build power must be done on willing participants according to the magicians).....
Refrochia

Post by Refrochia »

FrancisHarmony - you are correct - the data has just been relayed from pollster.com but did you check that site? They report the Ron Paul stats so why dont the BBC include that as well?

A long shot coming 2nd in 2 primaries and raising more money in 1 day setting a record for one day of fundraising is news - like I said we pay £135.50 per annum for them not to report the news?

That sucks!
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I well understand what you mean Gary, and you’re probably right about Al Gore, I don’t know. But we cannot deny that he’s doing some good job expanding the word about the dangers we are facing on global warming, which are in fact, real facts. Do you think he is completely in the other side? I mean, working “only” for political purposes or does he actually has some sincere interest in this world? I may be wrong, but it seems to me that he’s doing a good work out there, traveling constantly for people to stop destroying the habitat.
garyb

Post by garyb »

no, al gore is a sleazy whore(nice rhyme :) ).
"global warming" is a proven fraud. the temperature IS rising, but that is natural, the sun's output is not constant. the other bodies in the solar system are seeing equally heating environments, frozen moons around jupiter and saturn have begun to melt, as have the polar caps on mars. 99% of all "greenhouse" gases is water vapor, human CO2 accounts for less than .01% of all greenhouse gases, AND the CO2 levels currently, are among the lowest in the earth's history. what more need be said to show that humans are not responsible for warming?

another sign of a lie:
in gore's sappy story he points to the poor, poor, polar bears. they have no ice! of course, polar bears don't care, they swim HUNDREDS of miles normally. they hunt beluga whales, the water is no obsticle to them. also, the population of polar bears is currently booming. this warming trend hasn't hurt them.

we are coming off a mini ice age(in the 1700's). it's natural for the temperature to rise after an ice age, that's what makes an ice age, an age without ice. the earth has had many ice ages and they were telling us that food would be impossible to grow in most of the world because of the coming ice age by the 1980s, waaaay back in the '70s(i already posted a scan of the newsweek article). what we DO know is that temperatures were so mild in europe during the middle ages, that homes were often built without inside hearths(it was very warm indeed in europe about 900ad, where were the hummers back then?).

al gore is an oilman. his father owned continental oil, one of the biggest oil companies in the world. oilmen are into more than JUST oil....

and if hydrocarbons are "organic" or "biotic", then why is there methane on jupiter? why are ammonia and methane some of the most common compounds in the solar system, or even the universe? oilmen are used to lying. the first oil(hydrocarbon) lie is "fossil fuel". petroleum is produced in the earth, very deeply in the earth, just the same way as we can do it from scratch in the lab, no dinosaurs required. the only reason not to use it, is that it's dirty.

btw-i rebuilt the injectors on the benz today, it runs better, quieter and smoother on old cooking oil than it does on deisel(kerosene)....
Zer

Post by Zer »

and smoking doesn`t cause cancer
Zer

Post by Zer »

kylie
Rank-o-phile

Re: CHANGE ??

Post by kylie »

scope4live wrote:I still maintain that only a real actor can be a great President.
so ronald reagan was the only true and great president you ever had...!? :D
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Me$$iah

Post by Me$$iah »

Zer wrote:and smoking doesn`t cause cancer
This is totally OT,
However, I dont believe that smoking does cause cancer.
All recent dicsoveries in the cancer field has pointed toward the idea that all cancers are caused by viruses

anyway.. back on topic

but this is no surprise tho. It allows the space lizards and their minions to release all the cancer viruses they like and the mass of people will be left blaming their lifestyle for all the death around....
garyb

Post by garyb »

on the oil,
recently, the purest crude ever has been discovered very very deep in the earth, waaay to deep for it to be "fossil".

you're German Stardust, i'm surprised that you don't know how Germany got oil during WW2 to power it's machines, being as their main sources were blockaded.. of course it was all synthetic. yes, all it takes is pressure.....