Pulsarmixer - a "PRO" mixer with phase problems :-).

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

garyb

Post by garyb »

this is a non problem. check a high end analog desk and you will find the same amount of deviation.(i checked a soundcraft 1600,a nice board and confirmed with an 80's neve)with the fix coming,if you want to use the dsp,your mixer will be better than analog phase-wise.
Peezahj

Post by Peezahj »

On 2001-10-10 15:53, peripatitis wrote:
ghmm !!!!!!
that was phase problem but beeing such an
extremely fast typewriting guy i got it wrong
Perhaps you could slow it down a bit to add some periods, it's very difficult to read when you don't.

This whole argument was weak from the very beginning, people were trusting theoretical truths over their own ears. You want to know what truth is? The truth is that the people who are actually buying our music don't care what soundcard we're using, how much we overclock our systems, or about subtle phase cancellations caused by our mixers. These aren't just non-musicians, either; every single one of us has records we love that were recorded badly & this is, in fact, part of the charm.
ronaldmeij

Post by ronaldmeij »

On 2001-10-10 15:53, peripatitis wrote:
ghmm !!!!!!
that was phase problem but beeing such an
extremely fast typewriting guy i got it wrong
To be verry clear !!!!

I had no phase errors on my system i checked it with a klark&teckniek scope , maby my system is more stabel then his , but i would like to end this bullshitty discussion.

U guys are never never never happy , always complane and pointing your finger at creamware...

U want a good mixer !!!!! sell your house and buy a neve or ssl...

What do u guys want from a audiocard , for the mony spend the gif u everything what can be done with a dsp card.....

u could always mix at our studio for a lets say 450 dollars a hour ???

Come on guys , u are talking about minor phase deviations , if u record overheads u have 10 times more phase deviation...

START MAKING MUSIC AND STOP CRYING !!!

Has nothing to do with knowlege but with creativity and fixing up your system real nice so u dont have phase errors.

Phase errors hahaha , and when u hear there productions i think u should pay more attention to the final production and less to minor phase bullshit..

I really get pissed about those quasi tech talk !

Ronald

please dont reply because its a dum discussion.......