ronaldmeij

Post by ronaldmeij »

Whit this forum i would like to say this

" the world will never be the same ".

may god be with u

Ronald Meij
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb," the third big war will begin when the big city is burning."
- Nostradamus 1654
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Chilling quatrain Algorhythm. Did you flip through and find that one yourself ? Do you think the "great leader" is Bush or something more symbolic? And can NY be called a "city of God" ?

But seriously: all the civilised world stands with the US. It was a horrible, disgusting, barbaric crime.
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

this quote would be amazing if it were really written by nostradamus.

unforunately, <a href="http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/c ... d.html">it wasn't (details here).</a>

anyway, we don't need prophecies and predictions to increase the significance and impact of this tragic situation. it stands on its own as one of the most profoundly awful events in our recent history.

-john
mano

Post by mano »

John, thanks for your post. I agree with you 100%. My thoughts go to all the victims and their families, also to anyone reading this, as we all need to unite to go through what happened and whatever will happen next :sad:
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

yeah - I was skeptical as to the accuracy of that info, as I did not verify the source for accuracy. sorry 'bout that. and no, we don't need something like that, as john said. the event is bad enough as is.
no a different question (per john's link) - when was that written? - it is one of the unusual coincidences which many will attribute to supernatural causes. again my apologies for bunk bytes. . .