Decent keyboard controller

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Always get the best you can afford. A little extra pain now will be soon forgotten over the years you will use it. But if you get something you aren't quite happy with then you'll be thinking "I should have got the more expensive one" all the time.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

If possible, go test it out for yourself. If you want to base an important purchase like this on what people write, you should make shure you have the same preferences.

I am having a laugh with some guys on another forum. There is a person claiming, that he can hear the quantisation noise in 32bit floating point recordings made with Samplitude :grin:
I'd shure like that persons ears, gear and listeningroom :lol:
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
braincell

Post by braincell »

I would have considered one of the little cheap ones but they don't have aftertouch. I guess USB1 can't handle that much data. I love aftertouch. I wonder why anyone would buy a controller that doesn't have it.

I guess I will see if I can try them both if they have them in stock.