few pics from party in Belgium... (warning, pictures inside)

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Michu

Post by Michu »

Levitating, Fire-Breathing Pulsar Overlord...

Before the battle...

Lunatics are in the hall :smile:

preparations for At0mic's gig (before batteries in cam went down...)

for some reason Alfonso didn't want this pic to be posted... :grin:

A'dam...

After the battle...

Breakfast a'la ReD_MuZe

Your Humble Narrator in deep meditation... :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: michu on 2003-04-13 13:47 ]</font>
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

Great time so far!
....great minds in incognito.... :lol:
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

w0000000!!!
It was phuuun..
:grin:
at0m

Post by at0m »

Wow that was a tough week :smile:

Friday nite, after late shift, went to pick up Alfonso in Antwerp. Got home, continued preparing for the live gig.
Saturday morning, 5am, left home to pick up Michu in Brussels. Got home, continued to play of course.
Around noon my partners for the live act arrived. Continued to play. In the afternoon andy (borg) arrived too. By this time it had gotten quite busy at my place!

Left for the gig around 22h. I had asked my sister (who organised the party) to play in one of the small rooms. As the bands were playing later and later on schedule, we started to play after official closing time. Many people had already left: there were about 30 instead of 3000 people in the room. :lol:

I had forgotten about monitors, we couldn't hear what we played. On top of that, the bass returns were so loud my screens were trembling, couldn't almost see what they were showing. Halfway the show I had to retrigger SX, the drum computer had lost sync. Besides all that things went fine :grin:

After the gig we had some chill-out till late in the morning. Finally got packed and started the mobilhome for Frankfurt Messe around sunday noon. Arrived at Messe around 17h30, the show had closed. Picked up ReD_MuZe and sloWMind and drove to Cologne, where we had our first decent meal since long. When we finally found the mobilhome again, we hit the road for Amsterdam.

Next day [censored] were just too late for the record shop [censored] and even missed Van Gogh's exposition. By then it had gotten very misty in A'dam. :wink:
Next evening we decided to drive to Belgium, back to my place, to play some Flexor. I was so much looking forward to see Michu, ReD_MuZe and alfonso working on my compu that I spilled a beer over my pc keyboard. The beer killed my keyboard. Great move :z
Next morning drove to the shop and got a new one. Played a couple of days at home with the lads. Had a great time!

Guys, that week's been very inspiring. I'd like to thank you all for such a great time, looking forward to meet you all again one day. One z holli-day. :cool:

Cheers!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: at0mic on 2003-04-02 16:37 ]</font>
borg

Post by borg »

hehe,

nice to have met you alfonso and michu! (of course, at0mic i had met on numerous occasions before :smile: )

it was a fun weekend indeed, and feel really sorry i couldn't make it for the amsterdam leg of the trip :wink: and meet assaf and friend as well.

also, it was too much expert info reaching ears and eyes in such a short time for me though :grin: too much herbs... you guys need to cut down, so you won't fall asleep on my couch again.

we need to do this more, absolutely.

btw, michu, just won an ebay auction for a magma chassis, as suggested...
so hubird, bring on the 'doing flip flop dance of joy smilies' :grin: x10
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

next time, I'm definitely coming. No matter which end of planet earth this happens in. As some of you may know.. it's easy to get me travelin'. :smile:
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

Yes! It's time to think to it again! :grin:
Michu

Post by Michu »

sorry, me server is down for a few days

nice to hear about magma chassis, Andy
i guess i will have to try your fine cuisine again someday... :smile:
ah, don't mock at At0m for falling asleep on your couch :grin:
it was hard week for him

Ken, sure it would be great it you would manage :smile:
be warned, that we live very unhealthy lives tho' :wink:

eh, memories...
at0m

Post by at0m »

Yeah, we sure have to do this again. Unforgettable moments they were. Hm... how about summertime in the mediteranean? :wink:
borg

Post by borg »

i wouldn't mind spending a week in sunny italy or the lovely croatian islands (i have a good friend who will be opening a guest house on ciovo (island near sandrob's) in july).
although i've never been there, i've always been in love with scandinavia. i'd love to live near a norwegian fjord or swedish lake :smile:
next year i'll probably cross the channel twice. most likely Leeds/Bradford and Bristol, UK.
no summer plans for 2003 so far. :wink:

michu, about my cooking... you ain't seen/tasted nothing yet. wait till i have more time to prepare...
i'm saving the last drop of dwojniak for the right moment.

hhhhaaaaa, wouldn't it be nice 'n cool to take a laptop and magma on the train or plane to a Z-gettogether?
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

Well, excluding july and august that are a mess, a week at my place for the belgium group + ken could be planned....then the croatia thing for august.....
Michu

Post by Michu »

fek, you guys make plans like i would have lots of money and no work to do...

Andy, be careful with dwojniak, remember how you look like after a drop... :wink: