Looking for 15 DSP cards!

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
MundaneVoyager
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2026 5:00 pm

Looking for 15 DSP cards!

Post by MundaneVoyager »

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this website, so forgive me if I make any mistakes!
I'm looking for 15 DSP cards for a retro-themed studio project I'm currently working on.

I'm located in Europe, but any offers are appreciated!

Regards, MV
pranza
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Contact:

Re: Looking for 15 DSP cards!

Post by pranza »

hi! what's your budget?!
MundaneVoyager
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2026 5:00 pm

Re: Looking for 15 DSP cards!

Post by MundaneVoyager »

pranza wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:15 am hi! what's your budget?!
I don't have a specific budget in mind, honestly. It depends on the asking price, so I'm pretty flexible!
Post Reply