Native Plugins from Polyverse music are on sale until tomorrow!

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

valis

Native Plugins from Polyverse music are on sale until tomorrow!

Post by valis »

Hey guys, if you haven't had a chance to check out Supermodal, now is the time to do it. Polyverse Music (and most vendors) have their sale going through tomorrow. Apologies for not posting this earlier, but the new Supermodal filter is at a price you probably don't want to miss:

https://polyversemusic.com/
astroman

Re: Native Plugins from Polyverse music are on sale until tomorrow!

Post by astroman »

Definitely top stuff ... got Supermodal and Manipulator (running on MacMini M1).
Nice surprise: control with the Apple Touchpad is amazingly smooth and effortless. 8)
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

This sounds like the Filter to beat. Some very unique filtering going on in the Audio-demo's.
valis

Post by valis »

Overall sale ended, but the filter is on sale while in beta.
astroman

Post by astroman »

The filter has excellent standard midi control: note value, velocity, aftertouch, pitchbend, modwheel can be assigned (and scaled) to practically all controls. Of course Midi learn for CC is also available.
Can be played like an instrument, even arpeggios don‘t confuse it.
scary808

Post by scary808 »

Speaking of filter, maybe we can convince RedMuze to release Phil and Grainmill free to owners of Flexor 3... 🤪
LorenOA76

Post by LorenOA76 »

Hello Scary808,

All the Scope Developers put so much love in creating Unique Devices for the Scope System.
I Bought Flexor 3 and the value of these plugin for Modular is Unique because of the infinite possibilities to use them :)
If you Love your Scope System so buy devices to support Sonic Core at the store
https://sonic-core.de/shop/
Like Adern all the developers work so Hard to create wonderful and unique devices !!
I am myself learning SDK 7 and I understand how much time they spend to create such beautiful devices ..
So if you want Flexor 3 and need more Unique modules for Modular 2-3-4 - buy it now :)
you can also buy Modular 4 - is a game changing too :)
Create Great music
And have a wonderful day,

Loren
scary808

Post by scary808 »

LorenOA76 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:21 am Hello Scary808,

All the Scope Developers put so much love in creating Unique Devices for the Scope System.
I Bought Flexor 3 and the value of these plugin for Modular is Unique because of the infinite possibilities to use them :)
If you Love your Scope System so buy devices to support Sonic Core at the store
https://sonic-core.de/shop/
Like Adern all the developers work so Hard to create wonderful and unique devices !!
I am myself learning SDK 7 and I understand how much time they spend to create such beautiful devices ..
So if you want Flexor 3 and need more Unique modules for Modular 2-3-4 - buy it now :)
you can also buy Modular 4 - is a game changing too :)
Create Great music
And have a wonderful day,

Loren
Hi Loren,

I already own Flexor 3, have been since about a month after its release. I was making a joke regarding a couple of devices that Adern (aka RedMuze aka Polyverse) abandoned being made available to Flexor 3 users. Make no mistake, I have deep respect for the developers work.
valis

Post by valis »

They weren't abandoned because he didn't want to release them, they would have required making new Scope level atoms to have them work properly.

Assaf never went into details, but I gathered because these units did NOT use the audiorate capabilities of Flexor they had issues living up to what could be done directly in Flexor, making them far less appealing for Flexor3 users. I think he was hopeful that there would be more progress on the Creamware side of things, and then 2 bad business issues later things were largely at a standstill. What I can tell you is that I have both of those, and my opinion comes from attempting to use them rather than flexor (grainmiller still 'clicks' from lack of a good windowing function on granular tasks, and Phil just lacks in terms of the 'sharpness' of control compared to Flexor...as it's midi/async).

However that's old news, and all the tools we do have work great.
scary808

Post by scary808 »

valis wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:11 pm They weren't abandoned because he didn't want to release them, they would have required making new Scope level atoms to have them work properly.

Assaf never went into details, but I gathered because these units did NOT use the audiorate capabilities of Flexor they had issues living up to what could be done directly in Flexor, making them far less appealing for Flexor3 users. I think he was hopeful that there would be more progress on the Creamware side of things, and then 2 bad business issues later things were largely at a standstill. What I can tell you is that I have both of those, and my opinion comes from attempting to use them rather than flexor (grainmiller still 'clicks' from lack of a good windowing function on granular tasks, and Phil just lacks in terms of the 'sharpness' of control compared to Flexor...as it's midi/async).

However that's old news, and all the tools we do have work great.
I remember some discussions about the devices not really working. They always looked really cool to me.Didn’t you do the GUI for those? From what I gathered about the functionality, most if not all could be achieved with Flexor. I am a huge fan of Flexor, it really sent the modular up so many levels. A truly essential purchase for the modular. I hope all is well with Assaf and his current endeavors.
valis

Post by valis »

He seems to be doing well now, yes. Family and a good company, living in Cali.

Yes I did the GUI work, hence having several versions of each in various states. The one thing I do like about Phil versus the stock filter we have in Scope (taken from the Moog emulation) is that Phil is gain compensated so increased resonance doesn’t decrease output levels as with stock filter. It also has a decent saturation/color that can add contrast when added to one element in a mix.