production: Cosmo Collective - Symbiocene

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

at0m

production: Cosmo Collective - Symbiocene

Post by at0m »

Hi,

Past october a band asked me to accompany them as a producer to a great studio. I couldn't resist the offer, so I joined them as a producer. I set out to record their demo. Recorded on location, but mixed and produced on Scope!

They were so pleased with the result that they released the 13 tracks as an album. You can find it on Spotify and other platforms, like itunes, bandcamp and Soundcloud!

Looking forward to be doing more of this. I hope you enjoy the listen :)

at0m.
Last edited by at0m on Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
nebelfuerst

Re: production: Cosmo Collective - Symbiocene

Post by nebelfuerst »

Although it's not my kind of music, the songs sound great.

Did you feed all streams as Asio to Scope, so you can mix similar to a live sitation ?
\\\ *** l 0 v e | X I T E *** ///
at0m

Post by at0m »

To me it's hard to put a genre or label on this, that's why I refrained from framing their album like that. Maybe 'the seventies' is what most comes to my mind. Though it's quite diverse: there's some rockabilly (The Hostage) but next is a reggae tune (Sleevet), then some jazzy jams, a singer-songwriter on piano in Jeweled Karma, and more..

Yes, I brought the multi's home and fed them from the DAW each via individual ASIO busses to their own Scope track. There I used mostly stock EQ's and others like Vinco, DuckDelay, and on auxes Masterverb Pro and MasterChorus.

Now to take my Scope rig to live gigs with them, that's another story. I think i'll use either the venue's desk or whatever the festival provides, or if needed my Soundcraft Signature 22MTK.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
Berny Shoes

Post by Berny Shoes »

Nice sound
Sweet organing