FS: 1x15DSP, 4x6DSP, 1x3DSP cards etc.

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

petehalo

FS: 1x15DSP, 4x6DSP, 1x3DSP cards etc.

Post by petehalo »

I just bought a truckload of IK Multimedia stuff from their 25 year group buy campaign (buy 1 product, get 24 free, actually ended up buying two and now I'm drowning in software) and now I'm thinking about getting rid of all (or at least part) of my Creamware gear. If you live in EU and you're looking for any of the following items please PM me and we'll discuss about the price. I'm not looking for top euros here and I'm willing to split the risk by sending the goods after I've received half of the price in advance (let's say above 100 euros) and the rest after you're inspected the goods to be in working order.

The gear:
--Boards (I/O separately)
1 First Gen 15dsp card with Scope 7 license.
1 6dsp Pulsar 2 with Scope 5.0 license and Dynatube Guitar amp license.
4 6dsp Pulsar 2, at least some of them have Scope 4.5 or 4.0 licenses.
1 3dsp Luna card (no whip)

-- I/O boards
2 Pro with Whip
1 Z-Link with Classic Whip

-- 3 STM cables

So that's total of one big board, four mid size boards and one small board, 2 pro I/O with whips, 1 Z-link with classic whip and three STM cables. I prefer selling the whole lot because sending packets from Finland is not cheap, but as always everything is negotiable.
hipknoteyes

Re: FS: 1x15DSP, 4x6DSP, 1x3DSP cards etc.

Post by hipknoteyes »

Hi

I have pm'd about whether you are still selling these cards.

Thanks

Chris
Hallclan

Post by Hallclan »

Hi

I tried to change the email address on my account and I can no longer login to my original account so can't access private messages.

I have tried to PM you with this new account but the message is just sitting in the outbox.

Do you still have the cards for sale particularly interested in the 6 DSP card with Scope 5, but would also like to know the price of the Pro card.

Thanks

Chris
valis

Post by valis »

Gary should have reached out, please let me know if you still need help.
MojaMonkey

Post by MojaMonkey »

Hi, I'm interested to buy a couple of those cards, in particular a 6 DSP and 15 DSP with one including Z-link. Can you let em know if you're interested to sell sperately that combination?

Thanks very much!