soon stuff

General discussion for SpaceF Devices

Moderators: valis, spacef

spacef

soon stuff

Post by spacef »

I love Moduls, it's so cute... it's KrOn without the Pitch sequencers (except the 8 steps) and with 3 x T-Mix units... it's for the day when I have 2 x Expert SLeepers ES-3 and many osc/filters/vca/eg .... (and also for the useability of KrOn in 96 khz samplerate projects (load Moduls+Pitch 64 = KrOn in two devices).

I still need to finish the "Pitch 64" device which is KrOn with only the 32-steps pitch/val modulators...

all will be available in the KrOn 3 package.... I am aiming for "soon" or "very soon"...

MAIL ME IF you want to get the KrOn 3 devices that are ready but still in "nightly build state" meaning it could change a bit here and there. (KrOn 3 Max, KrOn 3, Mini-KrOn-3 ) . Presets are fine, you can also load KrOn 1 / KrOn 2 presets...

Also, not sure I want to correct the Mini KrOn "square" version because it's less pretty, and not sure anyone uses it. If you use it, let me know or it will be left out of the update right now.
Attachments
MODULS-BETA.jpg
MODULS-BETA.jpg (154.17 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
ronnie

Re: soon stuff

Post by ronnie »

Mehdi rules!!!!
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
spacef

Post by spacef »

KrOn 3 will have a "double-modulated vibrato".
You can set a different speed for vibrato 1 & 2, and a different modulation source to automate the vibrato amount.
I like 66 hz with an output value of +12 or +24 for FM style modulations, while classic vibrato is better between 8 and 9 hz at the usual + 3 output gain.

Mod Wheel is still available and mixed with auto-vibrato. You can set the gain of the MW for each output.

Demo: starts with no vibrato then it shows a classic "slow" vibrato (8.33 hz) and a fast one (66 hz). Sorry for the hard resonance!

plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

Another One with eurorack 2 oscillators 1 with "vintage" vibrato (1st sound), 1 with fast vibrato for FM (high sound).
Filter modulation is a mix of T-Mix+Quad+Pitch .
Next time will try with scope synths/modular.

plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

A sequence made with Mini-KrOn 3 only.
MIni Kron plays 2 Eurorack Oscillators + 1 Eurorack FIlter + a BB3 Oscillator + FiltEq-1 .
The volume of BB3 oscillator is modulated by Mini Kron 2 (an LFO simulating an envelope, creating the big bass sound every 2 measures).
The Filter EG of FiltEq 1 is auto-gated by the LFO, because the EG gives a smoother result (longer attack and different decay than the LFO).
The bass (bb3 osc and filter) has an SF-Ambient Delay with BB2 Modulated filters in the "main" and "pre" inserts.
All played and recorded at once, no resynch of drums (Maschine VST), -5 ms delay on KrOn midi track.

plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dante

Post by dante »

I see you found the 'embed' code :lol:
dawman

Post by dawman »

Coolness.