IMAGE-VIDEO-01.png
IMAGE-VIDEO-01.png (40.29 KiB) Viewed 5481 times
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Re: [Video] Fun with Prodyssey CV, Eurorack, Kron

Post by spacef »

KrOn II is really cool and light on DSP and screen estate.

KrOn "I" is being updated too: it now includes latency free Quad modulator, allowing to easily do 64 steps (technically it can manage 128 steps). It has also received the new randoms modes from KrOn II today... all working good so far.

To answer questions that nobody asked, I will not include Euclidian rythms right now because that would require adding modules and I think that KrOn is pretty full already and I do not want it to take more DSP. So if there is interest, it will be for a different seperated device. Not sure I will do that because I am really not convinced by the euclidian stuff that I heard so far. Also, not including a " play at next loop" neither, also because of the extra dsp that it requires (it was inside the LBH VIII "preset sequencer"). I think it is better to learn to manage your program changes (remember that ProgChange cost 0 dsp resources).

Anyway, I am waiting for an eurorack analog oscillator to check on other stuff so all releases/updates are delayed until then.
Keep in touch.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website