CUBASE Y SCOPE

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

MIGUEL ANGEL

CUBASE Y SCOPE

Post by MIGUEL ANGEL »

Hello, good morning, I needed a little help, I do not know if anyone has this problem. I discovered that occasionally I have a problem with cubase when I work with it, and it closes alone, sometimes it does not open anything, it does not allow to open completely and also when I insert an instrument or an effect. It has nothing to do with the vst. When everything was removed, the warning that comes out is ... ... a sign of a serious problem. And I did the test eliminating the scope scope 7 (asio) and it seems that these problems do not appear. Would anyone have an idea? This problem is occasionally, thank you very much to all.
I have luna2 + pulsar + pulsar2
garyb

Re: CUBASE Y SCOPE

Post by garyb »

i am not sure what you mean.
there are no problems with Cubase and Scope that i am aware of.

what plugins are you trying to use?

what exactly do you that makes a crash?

what OS are you using?

what processor and motherboard and ram are you using?

are any of the Scope cards sharing an irq with USB?

did you do the changes in the bios that were suggested in the letter that came with v7?
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

I believe I get what Miguel issue is. I guess it's the fact that when cubase crashes (closes alone), when re-launching it, it doesn't open it self completly.
When cubase does that : crash or closes alone and you re-load it, it's like it doesn't "see" Scope asio drivers. What you have to do before to re-load it is to colse Scope, re-launch Scope, THEN re-launch cubase and it will agree to open.

I know, that's a boring issue and to my knowledge, there is no other way to re-open cubase after a crash. If anybody does know a faster way, please, don't keep it secret !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
garyb

Post by garyb »

that is true, because when Cubase crashes, it will not release the driver until Scope is restarted.
MIGUEL ANGEL

Post by MIGUEL ANGEL »

Good morning gentlemen. Thank you very much for your attention. I have been doing more tests and definitely the scope works perfectly. Without launching scope, keep doing it. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the scope. I will continue looking for alternatives. Thank you very much again.