In the first versions of the Pulsar software was a simple sampler player with only one channel.
Does anyone have this sampler or something similar?
So, for the startup project I need the simplest sample player in which I'll insert a simple piano sound (without layers).
Simple sample player
- sandrob
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Slavonski Brod - Croatia
- Contact:
- sunmachine
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 am
Re: Simple sample player
See here for some links to free sample players: http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_14/mra_mast.htm
- sandrob
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Slavonski Brod - Croatia
- Contact:
Re: Simple sample player
YES! "Sample player"!
Thanks!
Thanks!
- sandrob
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Slavonski Brod - Croatia
- Contact:
Re: Simple sample player
... even WavPlayer! just what I need 