[SOLD!] 4x Scope 15 DSP [SOLD!]

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

TOM.DJ

[SOLD!] 4x Scope 15 DSP [SOLD!]

Post by TOM.DJ »

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my 4x Scope Proffessional 15 DSP cards
- breakout cables (tulip analogue,digital,midi in/out).
- Adat in/out
- The set of three cards, will ship with the Scope 5.1. software with all standard plug-ins.
- The stand alone card, will ship with scope 4.5 with all standard plug-ins.

As I only used 3 cards at the same time. One of them could be seen as spare part, it is almost not used (PowerPulsar 15dsp).
STDM Cables for use with 3 cards are included.
Excluding shipping costs from the Netherlands.

It is also possible to just, bid on the spare one, or the other 3 as one package.

Please give me a fair price, and they could be yours or you can place a bid through: http://www.ebay.nl/itm/281305619231

Thanks!
Last edited by TOM.DJ on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Bud Weiser

Re: 4x Scope 15 DSP

Post by Bud Weiser »

TOM.DJ wrote:Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my 4x Scope 15 DSP cards (with breakout cables).

As I only used 3 cards at the same time, one of them could be seen as spare part, it is almost not used.
STDM Cables for use with 3 cards are included.
Excluding shipping costs from the Netherlands.

It is also possible to just, bid on the spare one, or the other 3 as one package.

Please give me a fair price, and they could be yours.

Thanks!
Pics ?
Software included,- only w/ the bundle of 3 cards,- or also for the spare card ?
The cards are Gen 1 or 2 ?
The breakout cables are cinch or balanced XLR audio I/Os ?
There are 2 ADAT I/Os or 3 ?

Some more info wouild help I think ...

Bud
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Added some info. I don't know if they are gen 1 or 2.

Pics, you know how they look right ;-)
They are still inside my PC which is still being used in my studio, so 100% they work fine!

Tom
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

TOM.DJ wrote:Added some info. I don't know if they are gen 1 or 2.

They are still inside my PC which is still being used in my studio, so 100% they work fine!

Tom
Gen 1 cards don´t go below 13ms in ULLI,- Gen 2 cards work w/ much lower latency.

I own a 15 DSP gen 2 card,- it has TWO (2) ADAT IN and TWO (2) ADAT Out ports and I can use it w/ 7 & 4ms in ULLI @44.1K.

There are Gen 1 cards which have THREE (3) ADAT I/Os even it doesn´t indicate it´s a Gen 1 for sure because the hardware I/O configuration is a matter of the I/O plate.
That´s why I wanted to see pics, you know ...
Mixing Gen1 and Gen2 cards make the Gen 2 card as slow as the Gen1 card and that´s not what I want.

Bud
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I am having some trouble with my 3 scopes. One is an SRB.

How many STDM cables are you using?

When I use one, I can't max out the polyphony on synths and there's only so many I can load before it starts making a weird noise.

When I used 2 cables, I completely lost all synth output. May be a bad cable. I have enough connectors to make 5 cables, if required.

Thanks for your help,

-Tom
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

tlaskows wrote:Sorry to hijack the thread, but I am having some trouble with my 3 scopes. One is an SRB.

How many STDM cables are you using?

When I use one, I can't max out the polyphony on synths and there's only so many I can load before it starts making a weird noise.

When I used 2 cables, I completely lost all synth output. May be a bad cable. I have enough connectors to make 5 cables, if required.

Thanks for your help,

-Tom
I myself, I own only 1 PCI card and a XITE-1,- so no STDM cables at all.
I´d repost that question into the tech talk thread and I think you´ll get quick reply.

I´d wish I had a SRB 14 DSP booster PCI card in addition to my 15DSP card.

Bud
Scotty_123

Post by Scotty_123 »

In terms of ull performance, mixing gen 1 and gen 2 in the same box will give both cards the ull speed options of the gen 2. Adding a Gen 1 card won't hurt in this regard. Where you introduce issues is with pci bandwidth which shows up in the verbs and larger modulars not wanting to load even though there may be a lot of dsp available.

Bud Weiser wrote:

Tom
Gen 1 cards don´t go below 13ms in ULLI,- Gen 2 cards work w/ much lower latency.

I own a 15 DSP gen 2 card,- it has TWO (2) ADAT IN and TWO (2) ADAT Out ports and I can use it w/ 7 & 4ms in ULLI @44.1K.

There are Gen 1 cards which have THREE (3) ADAT I/Os even it doesn´t indicate it´s a Gen 1 for sure because the hardware I/O configuration is a matter of the I/O plate.
Mixing Gen1 and Gen2 cards make the Gen 2 card as slow as the Gen1 card and that´s not what I want.

Bud
tlaskows

Post by tlaskows »

Scotty_123 wrote:In terms of ull performance, mixing gen 1 and gen 2 in the same box will give both cards the ull speed options of the gen 2. Adding a Gen 1 card won't hurt in this regard. Where you introduce issues is with pci bandwidth which shows up in the verbs and larger modulars not wanting to load even though there may be a lot of dsp available.

Bud Weiser wrote:

Tom

Bud
I have a card with 3 ADATS, I guess that makes it Gen 1? It works fine with my other PowerPulsar, I can get low latencies. I just need more STDM bridges. Two doesn't seem enough... One is definitely not enough!

-Tom
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Hi I guess it is gen1.

The set of three cards, will ship with the Scope 5.1. software with all standard plug-ins.
The stand alone card, will ship with scope 4.5 with all standard plug-ins.
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Ok to make it maybe easier... (Or maybe not) :-)

All cards are from the same type:
- 15 DSP gen1
- 2X ADAT In/Out
- One breakout cable with (Analogue Tulip L/R In/Out, Digital Tulip In/Out, Midi In/Out/Thru)
- Including 5 STDM cables to connect the cards if used in one setup.

The cards come with the following licenses:

[RESERVED]
Card 1:
Officially it is a NFR card, which now may be sold without the additional plugins.
The good news for you is, it has a free upgrade to Scope 5.1
[/RESERVED]

Card 2:
This board is only ment to run next to another board for extra DSP power and I/Os, as it has no hardware serial, thus cannot run standalone.

Card 3:
This board has a Scope 4.5 Proffesional License With all standard plugins.

Card 4:
This board has a free upgrade to Scope 5.1 Proffesional License With all standard plugins.

For me, it would be the best option to sell 3 cards at once, than you could also get my original Asus P5B motherboard as well :-)
But bids for one of them, are also possible, just drop me a PM.

Regards Tom.
Last edited by TOM.DJ on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Now you can also order and pay through ebay: http://www.ebay.nl/itm/281305619231
My location is the Netherlands.
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Only 3 left!
TOM.DJ

Post by TOM.DJ »

Please note that the cards can ALSO be sold SEPARATELY. So if you're interested in just one of the cards, just drop me an e-mail or send me a PM.

Regards Tom
bigovum

Post by bigovum »

I've just received one of these from Tom. Superb service from him. Arrived really quickly and well packaged. Nice chap too.

Having 23DSP's is a revelation. :)