ProWave Patch

Patch files for the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

yayajohn

ProWave Patch

Post by yayajohn »

Hi, I have a patch i'm working on that keeps crashing whenever I try to move the modules around, so i was wondering if someone could load this up and let me know how it works. I need to know if it's the patch or my system. I suspect it might be those Tape Delay modules. You will need JB's ProWave (modular) obviously, Xite-1 and ModIV

Deleted.

Thanks

Dan
Attachments
ProwaveTapeDelay4d.jpg
ProwaveTapeDelay4d.jpg (184.76 KiB) Viewed 9954 times
ProWaveTapeDelay4d.zip
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 401 times
Last edited by yayajohn on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
djmicron

Re: ProWave Patch

Post by djmicron »

bluescreen here.
It is the tape delay causing issues on the xite.

If you have the flexor package, there are interesting granular modules, such as the pitcher engine FB that is very good for tempo/pitch modulated delay effects.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Cool Yayajohn.
I think you need the current drivers that Herr Schmidt sent us to use a pair of Tape Delays with such a beast. I have no access to my rig just yet, but using 2 x Tape Delays is definately the problem if one gets a blud screen.
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

Ok yeah I figured. Those blasted things, I have a love/hate relationship with them. (I hate that I love them so much lol)
I have been using them as an Aux effect for quite a while but they don't seem to like this config as this is the second time i've built this patch from scratch. I could probably just send the audio out to the Aux effect with the Tape Delay and that would pretty much do the same thing.

dj; thanks for trying this, I'll try some other delay, don't have Flexor yet, maybe someday.

JV, I think I've got the most current files you sent. I dunno I'll go back and double check.

Thanks

Dan
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

Ok, I got rid of the Tape Delay and added some pan. Seems pretty stable now. Try it out if you dare. I'm a hack at this so if something doesn't make sense to you then by all means speak up, any hints/suggestions would be greatly appr. :)
Dan
ProWaveModPan2.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 391 times
fixed the poly out routing as jhulk suggested :)
Last edited by yayajohn on Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

you got bcmodular try using the clm and creating a delay using the mod delay modules i made a bbd the same way

and phaser modules

and im currently making some asr10 algo fx which i like one is a ddl chorus reverb which makes anything go through it sound lush
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

can i also ask you why you went poly out to the 2 filter modules making them mono fx

and why the vca are before the filters and no vca after the filters

i would of done it osc a and b to the filter module then to the vca then to poly out modules then to the compressor

the filters would be poly then per voice
jhulk

Post by jhulk »

ok im building a stereo tape delay module in the clm for you to try it fits on one dsp nicely

and i have built in pingpong feedbacks for the left and right channels also

it has speed for the modulation delay time regen left and right and cross delay regen left and right and

dry/wet mix left and right

i will upload for you in a while if you like it i will make it into an sdk dsp optomised version
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

You can open the RD modular shell, build the poly filter in that, and load it into the filter slot.
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

ok great! Thanks for the tips guys. I will continue to work on this. jhulk thanks, that will be interesting to see.