FS: A16 Ultra
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
FS: A16 Ultra
I have for sale a pristine A16 Ultra (older face) only used as a support to my other one.
Very low hours and in absolutely like a new condition. I am serious. Not a single scratch or something. From smoke free room. 460 EUR
Buyer pays shipping. I will ship with any kind of shipping instruction you want.
Bank wire transfer only (since in my country we don't have full paypal). I am safe for any deal. See my account here. I already did more expensive transfers etc.
Only serious people please. PM for details..
Very low hours and in absolutely like a new condition. I am serious. Not a single scratch or something. From smoke free room. 460 EUR
Buyer pays shipping. I will ship with any kind of shipping instruction you want.
Bank wire transfer only (since in my country we don't have full paypal). I am safe for any deal. See my account here. I already did more expensive transfers etc.
Only serious people please. PM for details..
Last edited by maky325 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Janni
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Cologne - Germany
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
Indeedmpodrug wrote:I already did more expensive transfers etc.
-/-
- zangsta
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:25 am
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
I´d love to buy it, I´ve outgrown my Lunarbox,
but I probably wont have that kind of money until august..
but I probably wont have that kind of money until august..
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
ThanksJanni wrote:Indeedmpodrug wrote:I already did more expensive transfers etc.He IS a serious guy! Bought a scope board and everything went smooth and as promised!
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
I have some offer for you but PrivateMessage is giving me errorzangsta wrote:I´d love to buy it, I´ve outgrown my Lunarbox,
but I probably wont have that kind of money until august..
- zangsta
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:25 am
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
ok, there´s been problems with it before, you can mail me.. j.sangsta(at)gmail.com !
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
bump and price drop - now 460 EUR + shipping 
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
Bump - new price 430 EUR + shipping 
-
maky325
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:08 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
I am buying some gear so i need quick cash ASAP. Price is 370 EUR + shipping!! Get it now. It won't get any lower then this 
-
TELESPALLA
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:34 am
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
Hi, I sent a PM to you for some information.
- Refrochia
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: In a Pickle
Re: FS: A16 Ultra
Just a good trader shout for Macky325-
I bought the a16 and it works a treat - was a pleasure dealing with him and would trade again (in fact I did and bought a pulsar 2 in a seperate transaction
)
Cheers

I bought the a16 and it works a treat - was a pleasure dealing with him and would trade again (in fact I did and bought a pulsar 2 in a seperate transaction
Cheers
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.