Well I hope Scope 5.0 had this module stacking/ 3D thing.
It's really awesome having this capability.
I always use a hardware Panic Button as a spare, but I haven't had a single stuck MIDI note yet, and think I can count on using Scope's Panic Buttons w/ the automatic settings on.
As long as the I/O's are visible you can stack as many modules as you need to.
Below is the ASIO 2 Destination with a couple modules that are only needed for connection. So stash 'em somewhere and move on.
Then there's 10 x MIDI Panic buttons and the Sequencer MIDI Destination module all stacked to where the Input can be touched for deselection or viewing.
In 4.5 I had these taking up so much room. I tried using a Big Merger idea but the sound because of merging was comprimised. This meant everything was in serial. In serial in SFP 5.0 as long as the input can be touched they are easily snagged.
Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
-
netguyjoel
- Posts: 1228
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 am
- Location: The Land of Cheese, Beer & Fat Chicks
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
I wish I could stack...I wanna stack...I think I can stack...Oh...I can't stack... 
Joel
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
Heres how I do my stacking.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- spacef
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
You can't put a module over another and select the one under in reason (yes, because on Dante's pick, it is Reason, not Xite
)
- katano
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
there's always a reason for stacking 
- kylie
- Rank-o-phile
- Posts: 2130
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Dresden / Germany
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
but is it reasonable? 
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
Maybe but its easier to Rewire your modules in Reason than Rewire with those fiddly little Scope crosshairs which disappear if you're one pixel off the mark with mouse....You can't put a module over another and select the one under in reason (yes, because on Dante's pick, it is Reason, not Xite )
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Module Stacking in SFP 5.0
click on the numbers(or letters) just behind the arrows....