MultiSynth + QWave + 4 Zone Controller

The Sonic Core XITE hardware platform for Scope

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

MultiSynth + QWave + 4 Zone Controller

Post by dawman »

Anyone w/ an 88 note 4 zone controller and a 3 x card DAW could do this, but w/ XITE-1 it will be the most incredible beast to be unleashed upon the Planet & PlanetZ.
These are both 4 part Multitimbral synths and I cannot layer them on my 1 x card DAW.
But I have been preparing these for the XITE-1. Since I have transferred all keys to a single card, I cannot use my old 3 x card DAW.................GaDammy... :x

SpaceF's MoBass Oscillator is quite thick and FAT, so give it a seperate zone.
Add a QWave instrument w/ 2 x more MoBass Oscillators stacked on the same channel. There's your Bass zone.
QWave 1.2 now has seperate Oscillator glide so using 2 x MoBass's w/ different amounts of Glide gives me 3 x MoBass Osillators with different glide amounts.
It's incredibly FAT.
Now using QWave's Unison Stacking I put SpaceF's CC2 on the the detune knob of the Unison stack section. At a setting on 2 it has a sweet natural chorusing effect, but using an expression pedal attached to the detune knob, I can raise the amount using the CC2's curves
so that it's destination lands it on a value of 25 which sounds as nice as my Eventide Eclipse chorus. This is a new type of sound and don't forget about the LFO Modulations for each Oscillator making it even FATTER.

That leaves me 3 more zones.
One more instrument each from QWave and MultiSynth go for the Polyphonic synth which should have 8-10 voices each w/ a Unison stack voice setting of 2 to get that Eventide chorus sound. There's your mid section and chords.

Now take the other 4 instruments left and put 2 each on a seperate MIDI channel for lead. Once again using seperate Oscillator Glide amounts and Unison stacked detuning.
Attach SpaceF's Fader 2 to their outputs and morph and mix between the 2 and you have endless timbres and possibilities unheard of from any synth.

Another incredible feature is I can use Flexor RD II Modules, JBowens RD II Modules and SpaceF's incredible Oscillators and Satellites in any slot of these synths.
I doubt I will be using anything else except the B2003.
I have a feeling my DSP's are going to be begging for mercy.
This is what XITE-1 was born to do. Like a Spartan was born for battle, so is XITE-1.

SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN,...SO IT SHALL BE DONE.