Multi-Synth Project

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Multi-Synth Project

Post by dawman »

Here's what I can achieve so far.

I have no need for more than 8 voices of poly.

This is so I can have a low note w/ 5 or 6 voice chords above. The extra poly keeps the envelopes from re triggering.

This project consists of 3 Vintage Microscope Oscillators and two of the mighty Jaws Oscillators.

Altogether 5 of SpaceF's giant Oscillators, where each Oscillator has multiple waveforms w/ separate detuning !!

I have the SE-1X inputted to the MS also.

The outputs of MS go to Celmo's X-Machine channel strip with the 2 outs and a Sub output. It sounds incredible through the Barbetta 32C's and the stereo Sub. Just a giant wall of FAT buzzin' out of the speakers.

Even w/ 24 voice poly counts, I am only using 75% of the DSP w/ the STM1632 Mixer w/ 8 plugins for VSTi and DSP synths, and the X Machine.

If you are looking for the synth that takes analog sounds and propels them into the future. Look no further.

While many synths can be combined to achieve thick textures, they won't use a synth to modulate other synths, that is why this beast is a one of a kind.
hubird

Post by hubird »

in general? :-D
sonicstrav

Re: Multi-Synth Project

Post by sonicstrav »

Screenshot would be helpful :)
Hysteric

Post by Hysteric »

It seem's, the boys are back in Town, the boys are back in Town, and it's a shame.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Jeez..................Well that was almost a year ago.
Since I don't have keys for this FATTY on my portable DAW I haven't touched it for a while.
This beast is for larger DAW's, but I aim on using it in XITE-1 when it becomes available.
But here's some information and also other newer and lighter versions.

http://www.spacef-devices.com/dacore/in ... Itemid=120