dawman

Post by dawman »

That is so cute !!

Future warrioirs of hardware 4 sure. :D
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

scope4live wrote:Yepp !!

I remember those days, but thankfully I had a crew,

They had to unload a CP88, B3, CS80, etc. all in Anvil cases. But they also were FAT BASTARDS,

Your gear is in excellent shape, warrioirs cannot go to battle poorly dressed. :wink:

Too bad they don't make a good 88 note controller w/ PAT.

Infinite Response has me interested, but 77 keys is as close as they get. I can't unserstand why they can't just add 11 more notes.

My workaround would be to use footswitches and the FP8 w/ the VAX77 so I could trigger keyswitches and still have both hands going.

What are the other boards yoiu got there? I see the Hammond M100 maybe, but don't know the top one.
the new rhodes mark7 will have PolyAT too in an 88 note version with a fully mechanical Rhodes inside!

http://www.rhodespiano.com/midi.htm[/quote]

that is the AM series only.....right???

61, 73 and 88 keys available in red black and white...
ImageImageImage
Patented highly accurate sensing technology
Unlike conventional keyboard sensing technologies, the method used in the Rhodes continuously keeps tracks of even the slightest movement of every single key. This results in a very accurate capture all nuances of the performance. It is fine tuned in collaboration with experienced pianists and keyboard technicians for getting superior velocity response.

• Class Compliant USB MIDI
No hassle with driver installation, just plug into your Mac or PC, the operating system finds and installs all necessary components and the Rhodes appears as a USB MIDI device. Windows XP, Vista or any Mac OS X is needed for this. USB MIDI communication is bidirectional, meaning you can download and upload patch information.

• MIDI
The good old standard MIDI in, out and thru. MIDI in can be mixed to both MIDI out and USB, while data received from USB can be transmitted to MIDI out - probably the heaviest USB MIDI interface in the world!

• Pitch/Modulation wheel
These controls allow you to send pitch bend and modulation wheel messages to MIDI and USB.

Polyphonic Aftertouch
For many the holy grail of master keyboard capabilities, though very few contemporary keyboards are capable of sensing and transmitting this. Unlike normal Aftertouch, also known as Channel Pressure, Polyphonic Aftertouch transmits pressure for each individual key. With this, timbre modulation of individual notes can be achieved. The Rhodes MIDI senses and sends this with the full resolution MIDI offers. Of course those who don't need it or fear the amount of data could heat up the MIDI cable can switch this feature off.

• Monophonic Aftertouch
This is pressure data for the whole keyboard, the normal aftertouch everybody knows.

• Pedal sensor
The sustain pedal movement is continuously measured, so for those rare sound engines that use half pedaling, it can be used to transmit continuous data. Standard transmission format is of course simple on and off.

• Convenient User Interface
A backlit 2x20 character LCD and a push sensible encoder offer easy access to the master keyboard functions. Here it is possible to store and access patches consisting of split zones, velocity curves, channel settings and more, just everything needed to use it as a convenient master keyboard. In addition, there is a potentiometer to control the volume of external equipment.
[/quote]
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
Just *ASK* and *INVITE* every-
thing you are after..........
slammah2012

Post by slammah2012 »

scope4live wrote:Yepp !!

What are the other boards yoiu got there? I see the Hammond M100 maybe, but don't know the top one.
In the Picture Bottom to top.......
Yamaha CS80.....Roland VK-7.....Alesis Quadrasynth Plus......Korg Radias......
I have made some change outs.....now the Creamware B4000 ASB replaces the VK 7 for Hammond sounds...... and The Prodyssey is subbing in for the Radias(covering my old JX3P patches and my old Arp Axxe stuff)......

In my writing room I use the Korg Radias , Ensoniq SQ80(with polyAT), Yamaha MM6 and Softsynths like the CS80V, AAS String Studio(awesome),and am awaiting the release of the Arturia Origin and Spectrasonics Omnishpere soft synth...
http://www.spectrasonics.net/omnisphere_teaser/

If the Origin lives true to its claims, I may no longer need to lug the CS80 around....I have also considered a Muse Receptor for the AAS String Studio.....
It is an awesome soft synth.....http://s3.amazonaws.com/aas_sound/Journ ... hrenia.mp3
Time has No Master.
*NOW* is the Password.
Just *ASK* and *INVITE* every-
thing you are after..........