Next American President?

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Refrochia

Next American President?

Post by Refrochia »

Just wondering what our fellow pulsarians (across the pond) views are on Ron Paul?

Strikes me as the only non corrupt candidate that actually understands the meaning of free!

www infowars com
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Ru Paul is better... :D
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

... than Bush! :roll:
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
hubird

Post by hubird »

I vote for Nader...
garyb

Post by garyb »

those who would rule can't be trusted.

but of the current candidates, Ron Paul is the only one who actually supports the American constitution. all the others are CFR and Bilderburg criminals.... Nader's not a candidate.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

I can't wait till you have old Arnold in power. He's gonna be mighty newsworthy parading around in the special forces uniform :D
garyb

Post by garyb »

AAARRRRRGH!!!!!

well, in reality, it probably won't be much worse than hillary, obama or guilliani(except for the goose stepping)....
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

ok then, my vote goes to Space Ghost.
garyb

Post by garyb »

hmmm,
space ghost might be a good choice, but you don't get a vote.

don't worry. you have enough problems at home. i believe all the "british isles" have begun to turn into concentration camps already. have the cameras found their way to your town yet?
garyb

Post by garyb »

no. not usually....one can always hope....
dawman

Post by dawman »

They are all a bunch of liars, and cheats.

I await the Anti Christ.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Henry Kissinger IMO, as he has sucessfully started the countdown with recent secret talks in N. Korea, WBTW were a huge sucess.
hubird

Post by hubird »

count your blessings :-D
garyb

Post by garyb »

gotta agree with you there, hubird...
hubird

Post by hubird »

:-)
yesterday I saw a documentary on tellie, about the biggest outborder US hospital, in Germany.
The injured from Irak are taken care of overthere, untill they are strong enough to return home.
What a mess does war to people.
The question 'does the war make sense' to the wounded soldiers was not alowed to put...but the non-answer told enough...
You can't win that war, the ennemy is even happy to have the US army in Irak, it's easier to hit them there than back home.
helldriver

Post by helldriver »

Osama bin Baden :lol: :P
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

yeah, the election speech where i ststed they dont bring in ANY taxes would get him 40% alone.
Neil B

Post by Neil B »

Ged Bartlett gets my vote
garyb

Post by garyb »

funny thing those taxes.....

we've been raised to believe that the taxes run the government, but is that always so? is the reason you pay so many taxes so that you can be served? ignorant people believe so....

here in america we have an income tax and a private organization(the IRS) whiich administers it, ostensibly to run the government. the funny thing is, that the federal government was designed to run on tariffs on interstate and international trade and indeed, that's where it's funding comes from. so where do the funds coolected by the internal revenue service go to? well, actually if you read the IRS's own documentation, the money goes back to the privately run central bank. NOT ONE PENNY IS FOR RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT.

back in the old days in europe, "citizens" were called "serfs". the "lord" owned the serfs on his land and he collected taxes from them, about 40-60% of the produce and labor of every man, woman and child. this kept him in the lap of luxury. he used what he needed, paid his soldiers and sold the rest to other lords and back to the serfs for a profit.

nowadays, people think they are oh, so free. how much of your labor do you pay in taxes? i'll you pay the same rate as the serfs(slaves).....

why does everyone believe and trust the shepherd?
braincell

Post by braincell »

The constitution was written over 200 years ago and some things about it are *way* outdated. It needs to be *totally* revised. So many issues didn't exist then such as abortion and much more deadly firearms than the founders *ever* could have imagined.

Those were different days. Many people depended on hunting for food but not now. We need to outlaw *all* guns. They are barbaric. The only thing they are good for is killing animals or people. We don't need guns. Guns are pure evil. Other countries are not as stupid as we are in this regard. I am afraid with all the inbreds, religious zealots and paranoids, guns are here to stay for a while. It's too bad Americans are such morons in this regard and about many other issues.
garyb wrote:those who would rule can't be trusted.

but of the current candidates, Ron Paul is the only one who actually supports the American constitution. all the others are CFR and Bilderburg criminals.... Nader's not a candidate.