Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

hifiboom wrote:
kylie wrote:
hifiboom wrote:You will need years to write that manual. lol
that means even more years for Flexor III to come...

-greetings, markus-
now it comes earlier than we thought ! :lol:
so you think this is already the final word, just because of a teasing picture? :)
maybe it even never comes, should adern finally decide to abandon the release numbering scheme... (and unleash Flexor Reloaded [tm]) :D

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

It looks good Valis :)
btw. isn't it about time to tease us just a bit more by posting some sound samples made with Flexor3 Patches? :lol:
pling

Post by pling »

kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

pCora wrote:http://adern.com/home/modules.php?name= ... =1520#1520

looks like a decision is made :wink:
*grmpf* :)
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
valis

Post by valis »

Yes we've decided Flexor2 is a paper launch only (before I posted my question even), and 2.5 for a paid release/upgrade is confusing. Flexor XL was actually in consideration but the logo looks dumb, which is my fault really for doing the original fleXor with a big X :P We actually got more input than I expected too so thanks again, flexor3 seemed to have the most consensus and keeps with our numbering scheme. Mind you I feel kind of compelled to post a video myself now that hifiboom kicked things off :D
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

valis wrote:Flexor XL was actually in consideration but the logo looks dumb, which is my fault really for doing the original fleXor with a big X :P
Yeah, there is just something wrong with FleXLor :lol:
hubird

Post by hubird »

:P
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

valis wrote:Yes we've decided Flexor2 is a paper launch only (before I posted my question even), and 2.5 for a paid release/upgrade is confusing. Flexor XL was actually in consideration but the logo looks dumb, which is my fault really for doing the original fleXor with a big X :P We actually got more input than I expected too so thanks again, flexor3 seemed to have the most consensus and keeps with our numbering scheme. Mind you I feel kind of compelled to post a video myself now that hifiboom kicked things off :D
valis,
keep it coming :D
my video is relatively bad quality, I just wanted to check the video sound synchronious possibilities and its really funny how the video lives up when you put down the sound on it. The video part is really bad.
But this wasn`t possible in the short time and with that crappy software to make it look like I originally wanted it. :lol:

The idea was some sort of metal hammer that is pressing the characters of Flexor III into metal. (because Flexor has that metal look)
:wink:
like the metal in "mr. Beisers" mouth ( James Bond ) :lol:
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

I've been thinking about purchasing Flexor lately. Do you think it's better to get it now or wait until the new version is released? Will the new version be backwards compatible with all of the great Mod3+Flexor user patches from this site?

Peace \/
chisel316
www.soundclick.com/chisel316
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

There is nothing to worry about. It is not a new software program. It is extra modules, and there is no way, these will prevent you from using what you already have.
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

Maybe it's better to wait until the new one is released.

Peace \/
chisel316
www.soundclick.com/chisel316
Last edited by Chisel on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

The Update is a completely new set of tools, so old patches will be 100% compatible ofcourse.

prices have not been set yet so i canot say when is best to buy. just wait for the formal press release. any day now...
Lima

Post by Lima »

:-D
Welcome to the dawning of a new empire
Lima

Post by Lima »

Maybe we have to change the topic name to " Adern Flexor 3 Release Date! "
:-D
Welcome to the dawning of a new empire
Stompa81

Post by Stompa81 »

ReD_MuZe wrote: prices have not been set yet so i canot say when is best to buy. just wait for the formal press release. any day now...
Respekt! :D Best time to buy?? I would think that would be as soon as it is released :D thats what ill be doing , I wouldnt care how much it cost .. The list of modules you get is priceless!!
dawman

Post by dawman »

With the sheer amount of modules that have been spoken of , to call this Flexor II seems so tiny of a jump from 1.5, so Flexor III I believe is very appropriate. As it is surely twice the amount of content that was offered in 1.5.

I hope to see a Flexor XII someday.
Chisel

Post by Chisel »

Will the new Flexor contain all the original modules or is it an add-on that requires the original Flexor? Will the original Flexor drop in price when the new one is released? I'm still deciding whether I should get the old one now or wait until the new one comes out - just in case there is a special deal for new users. :D

Peace \/
chisel316
http://www.soundclick.com/chisel316
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Chisel wrote:just in case there is a special deal for new users. :D
There is a special deal: You get become a Flexor user. THAT is some kind od a deal. Seriously - Flexor IS special deal for everybody.

Another thing ... Flexor sells itself. It doesn't need an introductory price. It IS that good and that powerfull :wink:
astroman

Post by astroman »

even at the risk of sounding pathetic - I can only agree to Immanuel
the 'fee' for the original Flexor is more a symbolic appreciation of the developers' work.
From what it delivers in sound they could have (easily) taken 4 times the amount and it still would be cheap.
It's among the best audio processors in the world - if some of it's outputs weren't so 'strange' people would take it for high end analog gear in a blind test... :P

cheers, Tom
faxinadu

Post by faxinadu »

i think the price is fair, not cheap and not expensive.
the fact that other developers ask a lot of money for thier stuff (im talking more in the vst world than scope devs) doesn't mean its right.
Scope, Android, Web, PC Plugins and Sounds:
http://www.oceanswift.net
Music
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/