noah ex, perfect condition, never left my house. has all devices. $1400.00 canadian
Noah#Prodyssey
#Noah#Prophet 5
B-2003
Interpole
MINIMAX
NOAH
Pro-One
Six-String
Synthesizer Package II(lightwave, vectronplayer)
Vocodizer
Noah ex (perfect condition) for sale
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
That would be 1,241.16 USD as of 7/17/2006. I might be interested if you still have it in August. How much polyphony on Six String is the maximum? My only concern is the polyphony amounts as I have 2 SFP DAW's 4 live and studio use. I might just use 1 DAW and a CW Noah, as I am starting to pick up alot of extra work now.
-
Wired
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 4:00 pm
its an ex, so the amount of polyphony for the sixstring is 12 in single mode, ..each device has plenty of polyphony in single. check the software out, i think you can dl to see it working, ..and yes i can hold it for you until aug as i know you won't be dissapointed with this one, as it has all the devices on it.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wired on 2006-07-24 15:35 ]</font>
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wired on 2006-07-24 15:35 ]</font>