Planet Z Pulsar Awards!

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

It's christmas time. Time for THE PLANETZ PULSAR AWARDS. We're giving away a couple Modular 2's, and an STS-3000!

<b>WIN A MODULAR 2</b>
Note: There are 2 prizes in this category.

How: Post a piece of music to the <a href="http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewforum ... 356">Music Forum</a>.
Write M2-contest as the first word of your Subject.

Please tell us
a) what devices you used (important! a good percentage of the production should be made with Pulsar)
b) whatever else you want or think is necessary to interpret your opus pulsarius contesticus.

<b>WIN AN STS3000</b>
How: Post a MODULAR patch to the <a href="http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewforum ... 0">Modular Patches Forum</a>.
Write STS-contest as the first word of your Subject.
Please tell us what you had in mind for this opus modularius contesticus.

<b>Attention Pulsar Geeks and former Pulsar Geeks:</b>
You have ONE vote for each contest, sent via <a href="http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewpmsg.php">Private Message</a>.
Please send your vote for the best modular patch to samplaire and your vote for the best music to Micha.

For the winners: Sorry, but many voters need christmas for listening and playing. So the desperately needed device will be yours in January.

Closing date for posting your work: 20th of December 2001, 11:59PM PZT
(that's PlanetZ Time :wink:)

Closing date for voting: 15th of January 2002, 11.59PM PZT

The prizes are generously sponsored by algorhythm, Micha and samplaire.
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Great great great for all those who need it!
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

I will make a "custom graphics with logo-for your band version" of transplanet or micro (your choice) for the music winner.

DeFex
at0m

Post by at0m »

I love this spirit!

:smile:
krizrox

Post by krizrox »

Is this the same deal mentioned in the Creamware forum? If so, I am offering to sweeten the deal by throwing in a Poison synth and key. I have a duplicate key and don't need it. I thought about trying to sell it but, what the heck. I'm in a generous mood :smile: I'll let John or Algorhythm handle the details. Or the winner can contact me directly at LnLRecording@ameritech.net.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

yeah - same deal. excellent that you are giving away Poison! what do you think, other contest admins.?
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Well Poison would be a great prize in some other category for those who already have the STS and ModV2.
:smile:
Micha

Post by Micha »

ui! :eek:
I vote for the Patch contest. :wink:

Happy pulsarcontesting
Micha
arish

Post by arish »

Idon't see any one post any tune for the contest ?
is it on ?!
arish
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

there are a few entries in the song section here. i think only 3 of them though.

of course the contest is still on!

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES, OH APATHETIC ONE'S, OR FOREVER SILENCE YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT NOT HAVING THE MODULAR OR STS 3000! ! !

:razz:
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

I used to think that it was odd that so many people would read and download from the patch area, and check the device reviews, yet never contribute a word. Now I don't think it's so odd. I mean you can't even give stuff away to these people !
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

On 2001-12-09 19:29, algorhythm wrote:

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES, OH APATHETIC ONE'S, OR FOREVER SILENCE YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT NOT HAVING THE MODULAR OR STS 3000! ! !
:razz:
yeah, yeah, yeah sing:
:cool: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: samplaire on 2001-12-10 03:53 ]</font>
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Well, there so few people that has participated that they well deserve the devices i think.

Those have tryed and faced the review of other without fear, let them have the devices! And they are so few people who participated that you won't face disapointed poeple because they don't win, they're all gonna win! Cool! a contest in which everybody win, that pretty rare!
Air_PoLLo

Post by Air_PoLLo »

ok, I'll post a contribution. Is it ok if mca are the publishers? will I get into trouble? lol It's a remix I did with pulsar and some other shit.