Who did it ?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Who did it ?

Post by JoPo »

Do you remember the chrismas contest ?
Sure SC has a lot of work at the moment but did they announce some winner ? And where are the patchs ? ___________________________ :D
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
iSiStOy

Re: Who did it ?

Post by iSiStOy »

+1 :-?
astroman

Post by astroman »

Soon :lol:

cheers, Tom :wink:
dawman

Post by dawman »

I threatened a lawsuit from the ACLU because in our society everyone is suppose to be a winner.
Example : Little Johnnys' team lost their first Hockey season and the children were angered. So the elitists of our Society thought it was cruel and decided to give them a trophy and claim no losers. The children were confused and kept saying but we lost, its a losers trophy, and the child was slapped for using that evil word " Loser."
So now when they play they don't really try harder because they know they can get a trophy and just forge the emblem at a later time.

Yes Jurgen & Holger conceded to my lawyer friends from the ACLU and settled out of court by paying the attorney fees and a free copy of Mod IV for me.
Hey c'mon, I am a true blue American and only wish to fall in line and act like our current leaders. Why actually work for something like a conservative when I can be a patriotic Liberal and get everything for free from Pro Government and Government programs.
I really fear the thought of having to earn things again in November when the Liberals are run out of town. I was just starting to get use to acting like a little whiny helpless child and getting everything for free. Knowing my children and grandchildren were going to have to pay for everything later was fine by me too. The little bastards never listen anyways......

Ankyu.
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

I agree with you, Jim.. Here in France all the teenagers want to become a football player for the guys and a top model for the girls.. They do all for that purpose and 1 / 100 000 win ! All the other buy people newspapers and believe they are loosers.

But the mod IV contest is a good idea to encourage people to create some nice patch... They interrest me ! I'll congratulate the winner but I shall never meet while his patch will arrive in my mess...
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
dawman

Post by dawman »

I was rambling, no harm meant.
But I am a loser, and it makes me work harder.........
I would be in the bottom 50 of the contest, but I need no hankerchief for tears.
I am a loser and proud of it.......... :lol:
I would like to see these results though.
I see JLS, Kamil, Alfonso, Chris Werner if he hasn't been killed on the Autobahn, or Assaf.
THose guys are Gods Amongst Men...

Orevua.