Ramp...

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

JoPo

Ramp...

Post by JoPo »

Hi...

I'm not a big modular maker... I'm trying to find a module wich smoothes a square signal... I mean instead to have a vertical curve, with this smooth module, the vertical curve would be tilted with adjustable time.
Wich module does that ?

Thanks.!
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
dawman

Re: Ramp...

Post by dawman »

Flexor's Control Smoother..
Assuming it's a signal from an LFO, etc. and not actual audio.

untitled.JPG
irrelevance

Post by irrelevance »

stardust wrote:for audio signals have alook at hexadrive in Flexor
Learned something new here thanks stardust.
dawman

Post by dawman »

No shit about that.
I went there to find some distortion effects and once satisfied moved on as I am pretty green w/ Modular still.
But I tried out the Ripple on some RHodes and Wurlitzer samples and I am so happy I read this post again.
I owe you one Stardust.
This is exactly why conversing is so important. It's like songwriting, out of ten tunes one might be liked by the listener. The other nine, oh well...
But by a few contributing suggestions and alternatives and bouncing around ideas good things can happen.
I ended up playing with the slightest effects and then adding LFO Modulations at varying amounts and have had a blast listening to the slightest tweaks bordering feedback at times.
Such rich harmonics by the ever changing waveforms.
Below is actually what happens when I sent 2 x detuned SAW's and a Supersaw Osc to the Hexadrive..........Amazing tones and if I could automate the types 1 through 6 w/o a glitch it would really be a treat. But as is it is an excellent way to add more color and tone.
Thanks Dusty...

Look at what happened to my Saws..........................Coolio
untitled.JPG