Sonic Core A16U (black A16U) FS

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

binaural

Sonic Core A16U (black A16U) FS

Post by binaural »

Hi!

I recently aqcuired both a Ferrofish A16 mk2 and a Sonic Core A16U, coming from a professional studio. As I already have two blue A16U's, I decided to sell the S/C. As I know these black units are a bit more rare, I wanted to post it here among Scope lovers first.

It's not new obviously, but it works great. I used it for a few months and it's been tested with ADAT and WC connections (I don't have a Zlink card ATM). All LEDs work (the green Zlink LED couldn't be tested). The stickers says it's been revised (?) in 2013, see photo. I don't know who has carried that out, nor why. The seal has been broken. Apart from a few very small 'chips' at the lower end of the front panel and some scratches at the topplate and very small rash at the ears, it looks very nice indeed.

The original PSU wasn't there anymore, unfortunately, but I bought a few spare PSU's/wall warts (also for my other A16U's). I got it in Pulse16 boxes (which they changed the A16's for, presumably), so that means they can be shipped safely.

Asking price is 400 euro's, shipping from NL in the EU at buyers' cost & risk. For more pics, please PM me.

Cheers!

Jasper

Bud Weiser

Re: Sonic Core A16U (black A16U) FS

Post by Bud Weiser »

Sorry, no pics visible ...

:)

Bud
Joey

Post by Joey »

Hey Jasper,
where in NL are you?

groet, Joop
valis

Post by valis »

Hm I'm tempted for one of these, downside is I don't really have a need.
binaural

Post by binaural »

Thanks for all the replies. I sold the unit yesterday, through this great forum to a fellow countryman 25 km from where I live. Sorry to disappoint you guys!