FS - Pulsar 2 + Scope Pro with metal case + Adern Zarg Spacef software

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Andyruk

FS - Pulsar 2 + Scope Pro with metal case + Adern Zarg Spacef software

Post by Andyruk »

For Sale

- Pulsar 2 PCI 6 DSP with Scope 5 (all the standard mix and master, synths and sampler packages)
also additional software such as Zarg Pro Wave, Pro One, Adern XOR, Spacef Blackbox & Fat Inserts

- Scope Pro PCI 15DSP with Scope 5 (all the standard mix and master, synths and sampler packages)

includes 2 breakout cables (RCA, MIDI etc). link cables for connection both cards together And also a metal Scope case (I think this may be rare)

Everything in perfect working order - I can provide screenshots or even videos of the cards working, loading devices etc

I would rather sell everything together but if 2 buyers from here can agree, I am willing to split

Im located in South Yorkshire, UK.
Collection is preferred but I am also willing to send via courier as long as buyer covers costs (only insured + trackable service to avoid any problems)

IMPORTANT - Please contact me by email at andyfreestyle (at g mail dot com) - The last part is written like that on here to avoid spam bots, im sure everyone knows how it should be.

I will check back here but for some reason I never get email notifications about PM, so please email me instead :)
at0m

Re: FS - Pulsar 2 + Scope Pro with metal case + Adern Zarg Spacef software

Post by at0m »

Andy,

I bought your SyncPlate back in 2010, and that is still doing its job :) Posting here as a little encouragement: the transaction went fast and all as agreed, so I was a happy buyer!

Good luck on your current sale - are you leaving the platform then?

Regards,
at0m.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
k500zm

Post by k500zm »

Andy

I already have 2 Pulsar 2 cards but would be interested in buying the 15 DSP Card
Do you still have it ?
Last edited by k500zm on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Drake

Post by Peter Drake »

I'm interested in the Pulsar 2, I would be willing to make a split sale happen with k500zm.
k500zm

Post by k500zm »

Thanks Andy for the 15 DSP Card - I now have 27 DSP which has really opened up the world of Scope for me !