Xite1 for sale

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

AudioPimp

Xite1 for sale

Post by AudioPimp »

Hi all

Decided to sell my Xite-1. It also comes with the express card to connect the unit to a laptop and a Sonnet Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter.
Although you can't load SCOPE software natively on OSX this lets you use the unit in conjunction with Bootcamp on a Mac.

The unit has had no more than 20 hours use and is in new condition. It was bought for a live project that never took off and is now gathering dust. (not really cos it's in its original packaging and delivery box!)

PM me for further details. This would cost over £3000.00 at the moment so sensible offers please.

Regards

Dominic
okantah

Re: Xite1 for sale

Post by okantah »

Hi there
i would like to know if the xite 1 still in stock?
kindly inform me quickly
okantah greetings
AudioPimp

Post by AudioPimp »

Hi all

Decided to sell my Xite-1 a while back but didn't get any serious offers so listing it again.

The unit has had no more than 20 hours use and is in new condition. It was bought for a live project that never took off and is now gathering dust. (not really cos it's in its original packaging and delivery box!) It comes with the express card to connect the unit to a laptop and a Sonnet Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter.
Although you can't load SCOPE software natively on OSX this lets you use the unit in conjunction with Bootcamp on a Mac.

PM me for further details or any questions. The unit alone would cost over £3000.00 at the moment so sensible offers please.

Regards

Dominic
Paprika

Post by Paprika »

AudioPimp wrote:Hi all

Decided to sell my Xite-1 a while back but didn't get any serious offers so listing it again.

The unit has had no more than 20 hours use and is in new condition. It was bought for a live project that never took off and is now gathering dust. (not really cos it's in its original packaging and delivery box!) It comes with the express card to connect the unit to a laptop and a Sonnet Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter.

PM me for further details or any questions. The unit alone would cost over £3000.00 at the moment so sensible offers please.

Regards

Dominic
Have you tried using Scope with the thunderbolt adapter on macbook pro?
Do you experience any issues? Any latency or any difference from using it with the standar xite connectors? Is it required for the laptop to use a 4th generation intel processor?
Will any 5th, 6th, or 7th intel generation laptop cpu's with thunderbolt work?
Will xite-1 work with usb to expresscard adapter? Or a MediCard to ExpressCard adapter?