Scope Project 6 DSP And ADAT Ultra 16 Up For Grabs

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

broken_halo

Scope Project 6 DSP And ADAT Ultra 16 Up For Grabs

Post by broken_halo »

Hey Everyone , Just seeing if anyone is interested in a Scope Project PCI 6 DSP C/W Standard RCA Style input/output for analogue (not the XLR in/out cable) . I think most of you know all the specs on it and so forth. I am almost positive I have all the original boxes/manuals/serial number card for it .

I also have the Ultra 16 ADAT and necessary cables for it. It really is a great system and I love using it but in Canada especially where I live there is no support or stores that even deal or supply in it so it would be best for me to start integrating more standard systems into my studio.

In terms of compatibility with windows 7 it works great....I have allot of presets and all that I have made over the years and will send all of them with it.

Also I have a Soundcraft spirit fx/8 that I have used with it since day 1 .......I really enjoyed the direct outs and it is still a great little mixer.....I may also sell that with the snake if needed.

The only thing I won't part with is my p.c rig which I built myself and will more then likely use with whatever new system I decide to integrate......so for a brand new CW user you will need to build the appropriate rig but for an existing user you know what to do.

I would like to do everything as a package as it really is a good system and I know whoever gets it will have good results.

As far as price goes I guess I will figure out a fair price when we get to that point.

I have had great times using creamware and it has given literally hundreds of songs and great memories.....its such a shame it hasn't caught on with the rest of the music community :(

contact me on here if you need any more info ......I would be more then happy to help ya out.

Cheers
Neil S
Alberta , Canada
broken_halo

Re: Scope Project 6 DSP And ADAT Ultra 16 Up For Grabs

Post by broken_halo »

For my info , what do you guys think would be a reasonable price for this??
raylegere

Re: Scope Project 6 DSP And ADAT Ultra 16 Up For Grabs

Post by raylegere »

Is the A16 a newer one with 24 bit converters? Do you have a price? I'm in NB. Thanks.