I'm inspired, so... let´s talk about the truth

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

OH Pulsar, Pulsar, from heaven you came to my home like a ray of sound & light!

What a hell have I been doing eating so much "fish and ships" instead of buying a second one?

OH Pulsar, Pulsar, how could I express may emotions "baby" without crying of happiness, even if I'm actually living under a bridge cos of you?

I might be a homeless musician now, but I'm certainly not a SoundCardless man!

It suffices to me to watch your performance when I load you, beautiful girl, with my deepest of thoughts and constructive ideas.

Even if you are continuously in danger cos of your devotion to me, surrounded by those four horrible sharks, don't worry, I will rescue you my beloved princes! Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind for you to have a few more, cos my love is so great that I could cope with at least 15 more of them… OH yes, I certainly could!

OH Pulsar, Pulsar, hidden into that box of grey plastic, you are my fervour best, you are my STAR!

Nestor :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
John Cooper

Post by John Cooper »

Hahaha!!!!! :lol:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Hope you enjoy us much as myself John, and thank you again for this new addition :green:

Nestor
gregor

Post by gregor »

How many more months, days, or hours will it take for the first real "Pulsar-rehabilitationcentre" will be built? For all those folks who phyically and mentally are addicted to the drug called DSP... The signs of this drug are very obvious, but though it's almost as expensive as LSD, it lasts longer.. a lot longer.
Once you start and get hooked up, there's no way back. You only want more and more of it.

"I can't pay my telephone bill, but as soon as I have any money I know I'm gonna spend it for another shot of DSP."

Recognize this? Hopefully Creamware soon develops a therapy for you..
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

Yeah my DSP addiction is getting quite bad... So I started dealing. Email or PM me and I'll get you an excellent deal :lol:
garyb

Post by garyb »

how's the lloyd center doing?
greetings from L.A. (long beach)
Peezahj

Post by Peezahj »

My last couple days have been spent in Long Beach for the AX convention, did you make it down?
garyb

Post by garyb »

no-otaku life is for the fortunate.

?