i'll use scope7 with pci pulsar 1 and scope 15dsp

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

yowhi

i'll use scope7 with pci pulsar 1 and scope 15dsp

Post by yowhi »

hello everyone!

i use scope5.1 with pulsar 1 card and scope 15dsp card on windows 10 64bit
it's good for me all but i want to upgrade something for my scope system

so i will buy scope 7 as soon as possible but i just wondering could i get the new scope7's activation code of plugins in pulsar1?
scope 15dsp card has the scope5.1 but pulsar 1 card has not. but pulsar1 card has plugins of my favorite .
i just want to use two card's plug ins on new scope7 . is it possible? or needs some charges?

thank you
valis

Re: i'll use scope7 with pci pulsar 1 and scope 15dsp

Post by valis »

Please handle key requests, upgrades and licensing issues with SonicCore support found at scope.zone

You can license Scope 7 to either card, the card serial that you give to soniccore support will determine which card gets the license. Please defer to GaryB over my response, should he respond. And please email soniccore's support for further instructions.
yowhi

Post by yowhi »

valis wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:23 am Please handle key requests, upgrades and licensing issues with SonicCore support found at scope.zone

You can license Scope 7 to either card, the card serial that you give to soniccore support will determine which card gets the license. Please defer to GaryB over my response, should he respond. And please email soniccore's support for further instructions.
thank you so much
garyb

Post by garyb »

the old v5.1 plugin key will still work if the Pulsar1 is in the computer.