Please help proof-reading this manual

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

Re: Please help proof-reading this manual

Post by spacef »

I have uploaded the final PDF manual here with audio demos and list of presets.
Now, all that is left to do is to be patient and wait for the device release.
All the best
Mehdi
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dawman

Post by dawman »

thanks for your devotion and time spent.
guys like you helping out during troubling times are saints.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

Thx a lot,- looks great !

Will it be available on your site or in S|C shop ?

:)

Bud
spacef

Post by spacef »

it's not for sale by itself, so I imagine it will be on SC FTP for anyone who has a key for the classic Prodyssey, or may be it will be presented on the classic prodyssey page too.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Just read through the final pdf and found these few bits that could do with correcting imo. ive mentioned the corrections between []

29. You can access to 3 types of chorus/flanger: original Prodyssey, “80s”, and “2020”, and all the values in between. This effect is more obvious with high feedback values. [REMOVE to]

32. Delay Parameter Link: The left and right parameters of the delay can be linked for faster edition. [32 is in bold and the word edition should be editing]

34. Preset Name and Main Panel show/hide: The preset name mirrors the one on the main device. It is used not to confuse devices when using several Prodyssey CV in a single project, to avoid editing the sequencer of the wrong instance. The Main Panel button allows YOU TO show/hide the main panel without having to reach FOR the scope explorer or project. [add words I put in capitals]

Then the sound is sent to the delay. The end of the diagram of this section somehow figures that mixing stage, as well as providing a transition to the Stereo Delay routing. [somehow figures...……..this bit confuses me, maybe those two words should be replaced with the word SHOWS]

This update you have done looks awesome, thank you very much.
Last edited by Liquid EDGE on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spacef

Post by spacef »

Thanks for the review.
The "somehow shows" was meant to mean something like "kind of shows what happens in the circuit" because it doesn't show the stereo lines etc... This part of the manual was written at an early stage, when the diagram graphic was not final (I re-worked it a couple of times).

I will wait a little a correct it and re-do a pdf manual to be available separetely.
I have just learned that the synth is now officially avaialble from sonic core FTP (link on my site - or you can also wait for the final update of the SC pages that will be available shortly). I beleive the pdf manual is in there already so it won't be easily updated now. But as the manual also includes a link to this particular thread... I suppose we can continue to discuss the synth here and to educate us about proper English grammar ;-)

if you already downloaded the pre-release version, you might want to update it....
It now includes the triggers on/off buttons for the phase start triggers of the Sine and Pulse LFOs and is an absolute final version.
Last edited by spacef on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Fantastic stuff.
Thought I might be a little too late for the proof reading.
I’m a nothing really, just happen to be English! You guys are bilingual, and that’s impressive. My wife is from Czech, she gets me to proof read her stuff a lot. But hardly needs correcting nowadays.

Yeah I already downloaded the pre release. (As was going to go to the studio tomorrow to install but, bang.. the final release came today)
Will grab the final release and look forward to having a play with this arp odyssey on steroids!
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

Missed this back then. So a late thanks! :)

The links on https://spacef-devices.com/news/prodyssey-cv/ are broken.
The current link to the download from the Sonic Core Download Area is this: https://sonic-core.de/downloads/#elf_l1 ... m9keXNzZXk
spacef

Post by spacef »

thanks ! corrected.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
sunmachine

Post by sunmachine »

Thanks for taking care! The link to the manual is still broken, though.
spacef

Post by spacef »

Thanks, I reuploaded it, it is available again on https://spacef-devices.com/news/prodyssey-cv/
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website