SPL Transient Design ...(Or any other old plugins still on server )

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

snoopy4ever

SPL Transient Design ...(Or any other old plugins still on server )

Post by snoopy4ever »

Hello everyone!!!

Because of health issues I've been on and off music and of course Sonic Core stuff , however now I'm getting back to my beloved pci cards, recently I added another 15 dsp's card, and got v7 installed and such. Very happy with it., BUT , my question for you here is that I've noticed that on the SC site ( downloads) I can still see some SPL plugins including other brands (like timeworks ) that no longer are shown on the shop.

Do you know if there is a way I can buy the Spl one?

any advice on this would be totally appreciated!

:)
Spielraum

Re: SPL Transient Design ...(Or any other old plugins still on server )

Post by Spielraum »

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR
petal

Post by petal »

As I understand it, the contract between the developer and SC has run out which is why SC can not sell these particular plugins anymore. So the only way to obtain them for Scope is to buy a card with the plugin included.
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

Spielraum wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:51 am SContact
Thanks Spielraum
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

petal wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 am As I understand it, the contract between the developer and SC has run out which is why SC can not sell these particular plugins anymore. So the only way to obtain them for Scope is to buy a card with the plugin included.
Yes that's what I am affraid of .. I'll try to send them an email though. thanks!
garyb

Post by garyb »

the SPL plugins are no longer available. the downloads are provided for users who already have licenses.
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

There was a fairly decent third party freebie based on the same idea as TD that someone did a while back, but I can't remember what it's called or who made it off hand. Will try and find it if that helps.
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

garyb wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:25 pm the SPL plugins are no longer available. the downloads are provided for users who already have licenses.
Thank you gary. I guess it is just logical since no longer they support the platform. Just would be nice to be able to use it .
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

t_tangent wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm There was a fairly decent third party freebie based on the same idea as TD that someone did a while back, but I can't remember what it's called or who made it off hand. Will try and find it if that helps.
Thank you t_tangent !!!
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Found it. Its called TD-1 Xmix 2007 by Eminardi.

Here's the link and you can download it from there as well. https://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic ... =TD+1+Xmix

Apparently it does require Modular 3 license, so hopefully you have that.

Hope it works for you. :)
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

t_tangent wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:24 pm Found it. Its called TD-1 Xmix 2007 by Eminardi.

Here's the link and you can download it from there as well. https://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic ... =TD+1+Xmix

Apparently it does require Modular 3 license, so hopefully you have that.

Hope it works for you. :)
THANK YOU!!!
at0m

Post by at0m »

snoopy4ever,

I'm guessing you're after buying these (SPL, STW)? If you have a key, I can provide the installers/files, otherwise you won't be able to use these.

But if there's no key, and S|C can't make one, you're out of luck I'm afraid. And maybe so am I, if I ever want to upgrade to a current Scope OS version. For now I'm on 5.1 (hmm this keyfile was also once generated and provided by S|C), using my old keys and files, so I can run the SPL and STW plugins and load my old projects.

fun to be back on scope eh =)
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
snoopy4ever

Post by snoopy4ever »

at0m wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:04 am snoopy4ever,

I'm guessing you're after buying these (SPL, STW)? If you have a key, I can provide the installers/files, otherwise you won't be able to use these.

But if there's no key, and S|C can't make one, you're out of luck I'm afraid. And maybe so am I, if I ever want to upgrade to a current Scope OS version. For now I'm on 5.1 (hmm this keyfile was also once generated and provided by S|C), using my old keys and files, so I can run the SPL and STW plugins and load my old projects.

yes at0m :( ... I think I'm out of luck here with the SPL ... I've been trying not to be 100% out of scope these years .. the v7 I bougth back in 2018 ( october I think ) when there was an offer from SC, hoping one day I'll use it again.. so it's been slow..but thankfully I'm 95% back now :) . but yes I've noticed that change implies the loss of some good plugins..., sigh .. , oh well .. I feel good things will come in the future for scope. Thank you very much for your help :) .

Snoopy4ever
garyb

Post by garyb »

your v5.1 keys will work in v7. if you did need a new key for a new version of Scope, SC can still make the key. we cannot sell new keys, or provide keys for those who have never purchased those devices, however.
garyb

Post by garyb »

snoopy4ever wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:25 am

yes at0m :( ... I think I'm out of luck here with the SPL ... I've been trying not to be 100% out of scope these years .. the v7 I bougth back in 2018 ( october I think ) when there was an offer from SC, hoping one day I'll use it again.. so it's been slow..but thankfully I'm 95% back now :) . but yes I've noticed that change implies the loss of some good plugins..., sigh .. , oh well .. I feel good things will come in the future for scope. Thank you very much for your help :) .

Snoopy4ever

if you have old keys or proof that you had those keys, you shouldn't lose anything. the exception would be for a plugin like Z-Matrix, which does not work in v5 or v7.