Scope NSA 4-IN-ONE Sale

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

fraz

Scope NSA 4-IN-ONE Sale

Post by fraz »

Hi,

Was a few years ago the NSA "no strings attached" sale was on. 4-in-1 deal for

Scope 5.1
Modular IV
Pro 5 -Please correct if I'm wrong
Oddysey -Please correct if I'm wrong

I'm just been looking through my backups to check the Scope stuff - And was reading through the email from S|C and realized I may need to download the modular IV.

Were the other instruments like Modular IV contained within the 5.1 download? - It's just the email suggested a different download for Modular IV and this isn't in my backups.

I may need to speak with S|C about this unless the Mod IV is definitely contained within the 5.1 download which I suspect it won't be. The system it's installed on isn't set up at the moment.

Useful pointer welcome
garyb

Re: Scope NSA 4-IN-ONE Sale

Post by garyb »

follow the directions in the email.
fraz

Post by fraz »

garyb wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:36 pm follow the directions in the email.
Hi Garyb, yes I've got the Modular IV and backed up - Shame the computer isn't setup currently but from memory I think that the Pro 5 & Pro-Oddysey (or whatever the synth was) was included and authorized upon installation of 5.1 but I overlooked the Modular IV maybe and forget if this was authorized or not from installation of 5.1.

All in order for now until further checks are done when PC is switched on - Just better organization now with backups etc... to prevent as many software problems as possible. - :)
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Damn it.....I keep seeing this and thinking there is a 4 in 1 sale on......LOL :)

Yes, its absolutely ESSENTIAL to have a couple of backups of your keys, and also a great idea to backup registered and paid for devices, and keep them on seperate media. It's also worth making a compressed backup of the Scope folder after installation complete with all your other installed devices and 3rd party stuff, as that saves so much time if you ever need to reinstall your DAW.
fraz

Post by fraz »

Ah right the NSA sale - :)

Thanks for the que on the Scope folder I'll ask about this another time but I get the idea. Music Tech backups go and with computer drivers etc....and there are two of them, later on it'll be 3 or 4. :)