maky325

Re: About The Xite-1 offer , be patient , it will surely come

Post by maky325 »

mmmm...joke?
dawman

Post by dawman »

Sorry guys, I reckoned ya'll knew I was joshin' with ya'.... :wink:
This is the future of hardware/software Modular synthesis.....I would be silly to sell this.
When you see what this can do with a dozen Moldular patches the thought of going back to just a few is totally unacceptable.

Ciao,
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

I hope they´ll repeat the upgrade offer in a summer special. If they continue with the "Chritsmas and summer special" politics. I pray for that.
I should like to know how much did you cost finally after the discount? I´m not clear about that. Does it worth the same for exaple to sell a Scope Pro for 500? Or does it worth to wait for another upgrade offer? Have read 900 euro discount, but 750euro real+plugins.., but Thomman has a price lower than the retail, so if I buy it in thomman should I save any money with that updrade (is they repeat), or should be the same as if just sell the Scope Pro?
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, just sell it on your own, if you're so inclined...
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

yes, just sell it on your own, if you're so inclined...
I´m too thin now :( , have bought a Sax recently, and Scope Pro in this forum..., so I´ll have to wait some months saving money, but I´m not sure if will have the money before, in summer, or later, but if have if before should like to know if I will save something waiting to the summer specials to see if they make the offer again.
I don´t expect prices drop neither, but I´m not sure how was the upgrade offer finally.., was 500 for the card+400 in plugins? Why tells 900 in the news photo, but then tells about 500 below after the * ?
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

1.893,29 EUR tax free (Scope Pro deal, so called 500€ deal). I'm in Switzerland, so I'll probably get 8% VAT + Customs fees.
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

iSiStOy wrote:1.893,29 EUR tax free (Scope Pro deal, so called 500€ deal). I'm in Switzerland, so I'll probably get 8% VAT + Customs fees.
I still don´t understand that, actual thomman price is around 2800, so 2800-900 makes 1900, that´s ok with what you tell, but what is the 500 deal? Do you pay really 1900? Or pay more and receiv plugins? Can be more specific?
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

I have been invoiced and paid 1.893,29 € tax free. Direct Bank Transfer of 1893.29€ from my account to S|C's. I'll pay VAT & customs on receipt.
I now suppose I also have 2 x 50% cut off any plug of my choice (I can't confirm though, but that's been stated as part of the deal...).
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

iSiStOy wrote:I have been invoiced and paid 1.893,29 € tax free. Direct Bank Transfer of 1893.29€ from my account to S|C's. I'll pay VAT & customs on receipt.
I now suppose I also have 2 x 50% cut off any plug of my choice (I can't confirm though, but that's been stated as part of the deal...).
That´s very good, means the real 900 euro down (not counting VAT). But then, what must mean that this?:
"(*) SCOPE: 500 EUR rebate / PULSAR: 250 EUR rebate
+ Coupon for two plug-ins for 50% off "

Then I don´t understand what arethe 500 euro rebate, ?
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

Honestly, I don't know... Maybe I don't get the 50% cut on plugs prices. But I'm good for the 900€ discount and that was why I signed.
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

iSiStOy wrote:Honestly, I don't know... Maybe I don't get the 50% cut on plugs prices. But I'm good for the 900€ discount and that was why I signed.
mmm, so maybe was two options... Let me know if you finally have the plugins disccount or if not.
dbmac

Post by dbmac »

iSiStOy how many cards did you trade in?

/dave
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

That is a thing I still don't know for sure but I initially asked for 2 scope pros.
The thing is that they didn't precise things, even if I asked them 2 or 3 times... But now that you ask, I would suppose it's 2 (i've got 3).
Last edited by iSiStOy on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

iSiStOy wrote:That is a thing I still don't know for sure but I initially asked for 2 scope pros.
The thing is that they didn't precise things, even if I asked them 2 or 3 times... But I suppose it's 2 (i've got 3).

mmm, so that must mean 900 euro with 2 Scope Pro, and 500 with one?
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

I'm definitively not sure. I can't confirm anything right now. First, I have to receive it, which is still not done... I definitively hope for this week. Remember that they had trouble in sending Xite to me, here in Switzerland (because of customs).
But precisions about the deal will be given, as soon as I can confirm...
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

iSiStOy wrote:I'm definitively not sure. I can't confirm anything right now. First, I have to receive it, which is still not done... I definitively hope for this week. Remember that they had trouble in sending Xite to me, here in Switzerland (because of customs).
But precisions about the deal will be given, as soon as I can confirm...

No hurry, we are out of date, and wishing they´ll repeat the offer in a summer special.., much time left.
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

lagoausente wrote:No hurry, we are out of date
Not anymore it seems... Have a look to Sonic|Core's website. I think I understand why they've been busy lately:

SCOPE POWER UPGRADE SPECIAL OFFER!
February 1st - 28th, 2010

Thanks to the great success of the SCOPE XITE-1 Upgrade Action
we extend this offer from the 1st to the 28th February 2010!
lagoausente

Post by lagoausente »

Fine!! no one can me loan 2000E :lol:
iSiStOy

Post by iSiStOy »

I suppose I also have the plugins discount because S|C confirmed by email the deal was 500€.
Nice!
sonicstrav

Post by sonicstrav »

Deal no good from Thomann as they say delivery from 3/3/10 for Xite Upgrade from 14 DSP