OS X Remote Software for Noah EX?

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Synthdance

OS X Remote Software for Noah EX?

Post by Synthdance »

Hello Everybody,

I've just recently purchased Noah EX off eBay and I'm already in love with it. I was able to test the included synth engines via midi, but I do not have remote software for OS X. I've read the forum and I understand that Sonic Core website only contains PC software for Noah.

Could anyone be so kind and provide me with a link to download OS X remote software 1.1 for Noah EX? Many thanks in advance !!!

Also, my Noah EX has system version 1.4.17, I understand the most recent one is 1.4.23? Any benefits from upgrading to the last version and how to do it? Using remote software for OS X, I guess?

Are all the plugin files included in OS X remote software version ? (I understand that I need keys for some of them from Sonic Core, but are all the installers for Noah EX and remote panels / editors available also for Mac OS X?)

Regards,

Mac
garyb

Re: OS X Remote Software for Noah EX?

Post by garyb »

this link provides everything that Sonic|Core has. this is everything that is officially available for the Noah. in addition, S|C can still provide Noah keys. the thing is, the Noah was made by Creamware and they went out of business quite some time ago. Sonic|Core has the rights to the Scope technology that the Noah was derived from and they have most of the records, but they never made the Noah. i'm afraid that there is only what there is.

eventually, you might want an XITE. it actually sounds better than the Noah and will do more things and is more powerful, but the Noah is still pretty useful as it is. a cheap pc laptop might be the thing. i used to use an old p2 laptop. it was practically free...
Synthdance

Post by Synthdance »

Hello and many thanks for your answer.

Yes, I am aware of the current situation regarding Sonic Core and OS X support for Noah. I just read back the forum and there were some good people who offered the archive of OS X 1.1 Remote software version in the past for those in need. I was hoping one of those users could help me with this problem.

Regards,

Mac
garyb

Post by garyb »

yes, good luck.

i know that there is ASB OSX software, but for the Noah....
pseudojazzer

Post by pseudojazzer »

garyb

Post by garyb »

thanks! i've downloaded it and will make it available for those who need it.
Synthdance

Post by Synthdance »

Many thanks to all who offered their help and especially to pseudojazzer.

Now I can finally start plaing with my Noah EX :D

Cheers,

Mac