Hopefully not Useless Noah!

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

TracksInMexico

Hopefully not Useless Noah!

Post by TracksInMexico »

Hello everyone. I saw a Creamware Noah EX on an ebay type site and jumped at the chance to own this fine piece of hardware. Unfortunately the Noah I bought does not have any activation keys (no allkeys.rgy or anything like that.) I cannot "activate" ANY available modules! I've tried flashing with flashbox, I made a backup just in case and actually went back to using the backup. I know that If I try the NRS :Settings :Update Advanced Options etc... I will erase memory as well. But no big deal, I don't have the keys! All I have been able to acquire for the Noah is everything thats available on the ftp server. I also attempted to send "Ralf" an email, however his email account is no longer valid. What can I do? Any kind of technique I can pull off without having the activation keys so I can actually USE it? I am very technically inclined however I just can't seem to wrap my head around this Noah. I understand there are various steps one can take to putting everything in order when it comes to the Noah, but in my case I don't have any activation keys! nor was I an owner when everyone had "mypages". I turn to the only community that can maybe lend me a helping hand. What do ya'll think? Oh and by the way I read on a website (sequencer dot de) that supposedly ALL the plugins that were originally commercially available are now free to all Noah owners. Is this true? Is that what the "NoKeysOXE" files floating around are? Alright Z Community, any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone...
-Izzy P.
Mexico City
Gordon Gekko

Re: Hopefully not Useless Noah!

Post by Gordon Gekko »

try this email:

Ralf dot Bach at sonicCore dot de
TracksInMexico

Post by TracksInMexico »

OK, I contacted Ralf and he sent me some keys. At the moment I'm trying to configure everything. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks alot!
I have a little situation though,
Ralf did send me keyfiles, however in my yahoo email account it appears that his email to me has an attachment but when I open the email, there is no attachment only something at the bottom that says "inline attachment follows" and some Serial Number type text. Are these the keyfiles? Is my yahoo account not allowing the actual files to be sent to me? Do I change the name of the files to .rgy or something of the sort? Hmm, like I said I'm trying to figure it out but any comments would be appreciated.
TracksInMexico

Post by TracksInMexico »

Dang! Ralf is fast!

He sent me a zipped scope.rgy file, threw that into the bin and done. Noah EX working! Aw man, the sounds!
I produce electro indie rock (if you wanna call it something) and very recently sold my Virus KC, replaced it with an E-MU MP-7, (hehe, i like the soundsets) and now a WORKING Noah EX. The Noah's definitely going to complement my music style as I feel the Virus has a very modern sound (lil' too much for me). Though I did own a huge 61 key Virus KC for four years, it's a great synth but not for me (the Snow looks just right!). *I look at Noah and say* "you're my new top machine". Glad to be on board, no pun intended.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Welcome aboard!

The Noah smokes, i say :)
diminu

Post by diminu »

"Oh and by the way I read on a website (sequencer dot de) that supposedly ALL the plugins that were originally commercially available are now free to all Noah owners. Is this true? Is that what the "NoKeysOXE" files floating around are?"

What was the answer regarding the free download. I´m interested in zhe Prodyssey. I own The Noah without EX and I would like zo complete my amount of synths for the Noah. Btw. fine machine.

Rgds
diminu