Prodessey Remote Software

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Danimalia

Prodessey Remote Software

Post by Danimalia »

Hi everyone! I have just gotten a Noah EX and LOVE it! The remote software works, but I cant; seem to find the Remote Software for the Prodessey. I found the Prohet version, but not the Prodessey. All emails to Creamware/SonicCore lead me to the FTP site with the "oxe" files which do NOTHING on my computer.

Can someone please email me the Prodessey part of the remote software? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks everyone.
Danimalia

Post by Danimalia »

Also, is there any kind of documentation or remote software for the edsi8? It's on my Noah but I have zero clue how to use it.

The Prodessey software is more important though. Maybe I'm using the "oxe" file wrong but all I ever get is an error message.
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

Hm,

I assume that the Prodyssey is already installed on your Noah, and the problem is installing the remote aplication. Have you tried the synchronise function? It¨s a complex machine, but I think the sync function is there to ensure that the software setup equals what is installed on the machine. You should probably download the Noah_Prodyssey_NoKeys.oxe from the ftp site - provided that the plug is already installed in the Noah box.

Just an idea...

Neb
Danimalia

Post by Danimalia »

The Prodessey is installed on the Noah and works fine. What I need is the plug-in for the Remote Software. The FTP site has the Prophet soft\ware which I easily downloaded and installed but not the Prodessey. All they have is the "oxe" file which does nothing on my computer at all, unless there's some secret to using them that I don't know.

Any thoughts? If someone HAS the Prodessey folder in their "Devices" folder in the Noah application, it could easily be zipped and emailed and I would greatly appreciate it.
Danimalia

Post by Danimalia »

Whoop, what do you know. I stumbled onto the "PluginInstaller" Application and was able to get the Remote Software to install the EDSi8 and Prodesey editors. Who knows what I did, but it worked!

Thanks everyone!