Where to buy Noah instruments?

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

mjproc

Where to buy Noah instruments?

Post by mjproc »

Anyone know where to purchase noah instruments these days? I'm missing the Pro 12 and the Prodyssey

As the Noah sadly is abandoned and left to die (or hopefully one day dyi) I want to have complete software collection for my Noah

Is it Soniccore or InDSP, or the current creamware.com site....

I wasted some money on the creamware "webshop" earlier resulting no plugins nor refund, so I hope there is an alternative method to get these plugins

Ne1 knows?
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

It's a shame that you wasted money at the Creamware web page.

You could also try the full version Vectron which is available as a beta release at ftp.cwaudio.de

If you have problems installling the one at the ftp site, PM me and I'll send you a previously available copy which works.

Do you have the EDS-8i drum machine which was released as a free addon?

Neb
mjproc

Post by mjproc »

I both have Vectron and ads8i,,,,, I use ads8i allmost every day with my midiseq v3 ;-) Unbeatable combination...

I never invested enough time to understand howto load samples and create stuff in vectron... Have you tried this?

I just want pro12 and prodyssey,,,,

Thanks for helping out!
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

I'm almost sure, Ralph Bach at soniccore is the right person for you...
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

Try
http://www.cwaudio.de/index.php?submenu ... g=de?LG=DE

This is the online shop linked to from soniccores homepage. So it probably sends email to Soniccore.
Dang I just realise that I paid for my Noah Pro12 2 times :lol: Through the online shop as well as through a german online shop (where they sold it earlier than it was available at Creamware's shop). Oh well... I got both at ½ price :lol: