Memory / Device Name in the Unit ?

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

The_Unknown

Memory / Device Name in the Unit ?

Post by The_Unknown »

Hi,

one question. As I see there ist only a fix amount of memory in the Noah to run Devices and Effects for instant recall (->Memory available showed in the Sync Window). So you have to decide which things are running on the Noah at the same time, right ?

I have all available Device PlugIns and I can´t run all at the same time (of course thats not the problem). The thing is, that all devices named on the Noah even if there are not installed actually except the "Vectron". If I start the editor on the software its no problem to play the unit but in the display no name is shown ??? Without the software I can´t choose this device by turning the select wheel on Noah. What´s to do ?

Thanks
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

Hi,that sounds strange. I would completely reinstall the Noah (make sure you have your keys at hand).

I too have all devices installed but not the problems you describe...
The_Unknown

Post by The_Unknown »

...hm, complete Reinstall ? This sounds strange to me ;-) I have the keys of course but I read that someone needs about a week only to install the Profit 5, and now I shoul install the whole unit new....uiuiui....will think about.... ;-)

You cann use all devices with no memory problems ??? Hm, all means:

Minimax
Vectron
Vetron P
Prodyssey
ESD8I
Profit 5
Interpole
Vocodizer
Six String
Pro Tone
B-2003
Light Wave

?????

btw: What is the function of those .OXE Files ?????
hubird

Post by hubird »

never understood them in depth, but if placed in the oxe folder in the App folder (create one if not there)the files let you import or type the key in an authorization window popping up after opening SFP :-)
Someone lately explained all aspects of OXE in detail, but my mind's structure lacks a pattern to keep those pictures recallable ;-)