Were the Noah & Noah EX .. Keyboards ever released ??

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Were the Noah & Noah EX .. Keyboards ever released ??

Anyone here own one ?

Those LE chamoflage versions looked smart :smile:
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

i think a few units made it to beta testers, but it was never officially released. That DJ bloke got one i think - was his name boombastic or something? In fact the keyboard version was what i was interested in, plus being able to load samples - i wanted an all-in-one live board. When it became rack only and no sample memory i was a bit disappointed.

Not sure how well the camouflage paint job would have aged (in terms of fashion) but at least it was a bit different/distinctive.

i suppose my idea of just having one keyboard on stage playing drum samples and Minimax etc is way off. i like the look of the Pro12 though. i like knobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr Arkadin on 2005-12-19 12:17 ]</font>
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

The Noah surely has enough memory to call small samples from flash for say, a nice sample based groovebox app or something ??
Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko »

"i have a dream"... man the sts-5000 grabbing samples from the flash card would be a hoot
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

yeh, an EDSi-16 with sample import would be awesome too !!

Now i'm wondering if Vectron will be able to grab samples from the Noah's CF . ... mmm :eek: