Presets for profit5 on noah wanted!

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post by 303 »

Hi,

i have recently bought a noah with profit5 included. sadly, the box came with only one (!) preset for the profit5. are there any other noah users with the profit5 installed who would like to share there presets???

i would also be interested in presets for the other synths, especially proone, prodesey and minimax. who could help me out with some banks?

Thanx in advance!
Pete
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

You're kidding - there is no such thing for the Noah ...

'['^']' Neb

... or is there?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: nebukadneser on 2005-08-17 04:43 ]</font>
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

On 2005-08-17 03:11, 303 wrote:
i have recently bought a noah with profit5 included.
I want that, too... :-8
R.D. Olivaw

Post by R.D. Olivaw »

mmm

and still no p5 on the CW online shop
CW is so weird sometimes...

Post by 303 »

it is true, i can give you the link where i bought the noah last week:

http://www.musikcomputer.de/cgi-bin/sho ... =5939&all=

there selling the box for 1111,- Euro with all plugs including the profit5, give them a call or email ank ask them if u don´t believe me!

Greetings
Pete
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

Do you actually have Noah running on your computer with the Profit-5??? Or are you simply going by that shop's word?
Melodious Synth Radio
http://www.melodious-synth.com

Melodious synth music by Binary Sea
http://www.binary-sea.com

Post by 303 »

Like i said, i bought it last week and i have it running here on my computer!

Pro5 sounds fantastic :wink:

Greetings
Pete
hubird

Post by hubird »

this is weird...
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

Could you tell us about the polyfoni? Does it fit into 1 slot or do you have to use 2 or all 4?

I ask this since ProTone/Pro1 (which is very close to a P5 architecture wise) requires 2 slots to give 5 tones.

Dang! I almost ordered another Noah just to get the Profit5. I have been working on a piece of pc-sw to convert P5 sysex files to ControllerChanges for Noah Pro1. This could be modified to work for Noah's Profit 5 if Creamware has implemented Midi control. My next step was to make it for Yamaha PLG150AN (using SysEx)

Post by 303 »

it fits into 1 slot, but i stil have to try maxing out the polyphony, havn´t done it yet...

Maybe you have some presets to share for all the other great synths for noah???

Greetings
Pete

Post by Guest »

You have the beta version of the Profit-5. According to Ralf the release version is not yet done. It will be few more weeks. Now that the Minimax ASB is released, CWA will work on finishing the profit-5 for Noah which will include more than 1 Preset.

Pete: try and see if MIDI Controller assignment is possible with your version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: antar on 2005-08-18 15:28 ]</font>
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

I'm still questioning myself, if the Profit-5 would be worthwhile for us NOAH Pro-One/ProTone users....

What exactly is the added value (except the unison mode..)??
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

On 2005-08-18 23:04, kybernaut_01 wrote:
I'm still questioning myself, if the Profit-5 would be worthwhile for us NOAH Pro-One/ProTone users....

I have them both in Scope and they sound quite different, as different versioms and brands of oscillators and components were used in the hw units that have been used as models. The Profit 5 is modelled on the first
oscillators used by the Prophet that had a very beautiful sound but were replaced after a while because of their tuning instability....naturally this Creamware beast doesn't suffer of such issues :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: alfonso on 2005-08-19 00:24 ]</font>
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

OK... I fear I will have to buy it :wink:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

kybernaut_01,

we've got a real Pro-One & 'Pro-One' on a NoahEX. Having played with the 'Poly Mod' section on our mates in the flesh P5 whilst hitting it with CV & Gate sequences from a TB-303 (great fun BTW), i'll definately buy a real P5 at some point & make do with virtual until.

It's spreading that poly stack in 'unison' which allows for the truely unique timbres.
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

On 2005-08-24 08:41, TomOberheimOnE wrote:

kybernaut_01,

we've got a real Pro-One & 'Pro-One' on a NoahEX. Having played with the 'Poly Mod' section on our mates in the flesh P5 whilst hitting it with CV & Gate sequences from a TB-303 (great fun BTW), i'll definately buy a real P5 at some point & make do with virtual until.
Alright... I hope though that CW doesn't charge the full price for existing NOAH users. 100 Euros would be ok...
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Indeed, & soon come :grin:

Post by Guest »

I think the profit5 for Noah will be in the 100 Euro price. This is about 1/2 the price of what regular Scope users pay for the plugin.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Making the bloody plug FREE would be a nice Gesture to those who've been waiting with their tales wagging so long for it.....staying calm.

Post by Guest »

any thing FREE would be nice. But in reality CWA should get some Cash to stay alive.