any new synths for noah?

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jupiter4

Post by Jupiter4 »

Cheers Len. Very insightful. Did not realise that Vectron was not a 'supported' synth. By this I assume you mean that it is not one that CW sell as part of the Noah package and that users have uploaded it into their machines? On this basis what other instruments can you upload?

I mainly play rather than record, but do get inspired by things sounding 'right'. Am hoping to start to do some recording so this is useful info.

Cheers
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

My Noah has crashed 2 times in a year.
Just by running newest official version of Vectron Player and once the Pro One.

This is still MUCH more mature than any other synth I have.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

On 2005-10-09 09:54, Jupiter4 wrote:
Did not realise that Vectron was not a 'supported' synth. By this I assume you mean that it is not one that CW sell as part of the Noah package and that users have uploaded it into their machines?
You got it :smile:
We don't know if we're supposed to have the Vectron beta or not, but it works really well on Noah aside from some small bugs which will undoughtedly get fixed for the full release.
It is very close to being finished in this beta though & we've been having lots of fun with it :smile:
On this basis what other instruments can you upload?
On top of the ten i listed for you on the other thread, we'll soon have the full version of Vectron & Prophet-5 available for Noah. That's certainly how it looks anyway & i'd say it's far from bleek :wink:
I mainly play rather than record, but do get inspired by things sounding 'right'.

The Noah sounds 'right' in a big way. It has to be our best instrument, topping some serious bits of respected gear.
Nebukadneser

Post by Nebukadneser »

Hm...

The files in the Noah/software folder at the ftp-site were updated on October 26th. Me thinks the NOAH Vectron and Profit5 will no longer be possible to install without licence anymore ...

Neb
Henrik

Post by Henrik »

So one have to hope that Profit-5 (pro-12? wonder how many notes polyphony it will support) will be for sale SOOON :smile: Niiiceeee xmas present to myself from myself :wink:

Anyone actually has the old oxe file of profit5 that does not require key? (I know that even though they were called "no-key" the previous ones did require key) Or could anyone make some sound-demo's from Noah with Profit5 so we can hear it £:-p

And then next noah release must be real piano emulation :wink: Aaahhh well one has the right to dream.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

On 2005-10-31 00:57, Nebukadneser wrote:
Hm...The files in the Noah/software folder at the ftp-site were updated on October 26th. Me thinks the NOAH Vectron and Profit5 will no longer be possible to install without licence anymore ..
Noticed this here too. I've downloaded them all, but haven't installed any yet :wink:

So, who's gonna try them first then ?
(not me guv) :grin:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Henrik, try John Bowen's original Profit demo for Scope. There shouldn't be a massive difference in the sound. That's what i reckon anyway :wink:
kybernaut_01

Post by kybernaut_01 »

I've tried the files. Not sure if they carry the newer date just from the FTP reorganisation.

(BTW. no fix for the prodyssey bug)

Vectron still works without key, Profit-5 still needs a key....

So nothing new, I would say.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Bahh !

thx 4 the update kyber