Presonus Studio One 2.5 - Pulsar 2 xtc - Anyone?

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jesper

Presonus Studio One 2.5 - Pulsar 2 xtc - Anyone?

Post by Jesper »

Hey,

1. I use Studio One alot and was wondering if anyone ever tried to get xtc mode working in S1?
If i try ill get an error saying that the card didnt init correct and to check my hardware config.

Can it be something in some .ini file that i need to manually change?

2. If i launch SC before S1 the cards audio and midi is working but then i cant see any synths/plug-ins within S1.
Bud Weiser

Re: Presonus Studio One 2.5 - Pulsar 2 xtc - Anyone?

Post by Bud Weiser »

Jesper wrote:Hey,

1. I use Studio One alot and was wondering if anyone ever tried to get xtc mode working in S1?
If i try ill get an error saying that the card didnt init correct and to check my hardware config.

Can it be something in some .ini file that i need to manually change?

2. If i launch SC before S1 the cards audio and midi is working but then i cant see any synths/plug-ins within S1.
I´m using Studio One v2 Pro as well as Reaper 4.x (from time to time) and Reason 6.x rewired on the same machine and w/ XITE-1,- but I never use XTC mode.
I used Cubase SX3, REaper 3.x and Reason 4.x on a older machine and w/ SCOPE 4 and PCI card and also never used XTC.

It works all fine and better w/ SCOPE 4.0 /4.5 and 5.1 in SCOPE/standalone mode, all I/Os of DAW apps routed via ASIO-2 64 float source and destination modules to and from SCOPE mixer(s) w/ virtual instruments, aux FX connected and insert FX in the channel inserts of the SCOPE mixer.

In fact, you don´t need XTC and Studio One was the only application being picky on SCOPE devices VST DLL versions in the VST plugins folder just from the beginning when Studio One launched and scanned plugins.
I never had that issue w/ Reaper b.t.w..

Bud
Jesper

Re: Presonus Studio One 2.5 - Pulsar 2 xtc - Anyone?

Post by Jesper »

Thx Bud!

I guess i have to leave xtc then. I just find it abit hard with all the configuration in the SC envi. RTFM might be the thing i have todo :D
Once i got used to Studio One i just dont want to go back to Cubase...